VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight For Love [v0.25] [Peacemaker]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Bro is OK. I mean, 98% webp can be called (and used as) uncompressed, mainline version. (Maybe even 95% webp can, though that depends on your sense of perfectionism...) Then you could have main version like 2 Gb or something. Bro!
Bro, I'm kind of purist. The main version can stay like this, and Webp will be an option for people who don't suffer from OCD like I do. :D

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hen there is a choice for the party girl, where you can choose to direct her to your friend Luke if you are not into her.
I could be wrong but arent the party girl and the ring girl who drives him to the hospital the same (or were the ugly tattos just on sale?) and if they are, she tells you in the car that she is divorced if i remember correct so its a bit strange that the choice in the past regarding her can make a difference whether she is was involved with mc or his friend in the past she should have recognized him there (continuation error or just too similar models?)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I have no intention of having NTR in the game. There is just one scene some may find offensive, but I use it as a story tool, as something shocking that girls hear about characters that are not in any way intrest to MC, he will never get to meet them (also I use this scene as an easter egg for Summer with Mia)
is this scene already in the game or to be added later? Also do you plan any lesbian/bi content and if so can it be avoided as girl on girl is as big a turnoff as ntr for me.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
is this scene already in the game or to be added later? Also do you plan any lesbian/bi content and if so can it be avoided as girl on girl is as big a turnoff as ntr for me.
It's already in the game, and it's not ntr. Like I said before.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
I could be wrong but arent the party girl and the ring girl who drives him to the hospital the same (or were the ugly tattos just on sale?) and if they are, she tells you in the car that she is divorced if i remember correct so its a bit strange that the choice in the past regarding her can make a difference whether she is was involved with mc or his friend in the past she should have recognized him there (continuation error or just too similar models?)
Was this helpful?

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Well, I guess, but some girls are off limits. But time, like in real life, does wonders; younger girls will grow up, and this can introduce more emotional weight if something is to happen between MC and them. Either way, it opens some doors for good story-telling, and I'm all about that. Does this ease your worry bro?
So you're saying that some LI are going to start out underage but there will be timeskips that will make them grow up to become legal and after that the game will let you romance them?

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
So you're saying that some LI are going to start out underage but there will be timeskips that will make them grow up to become legal and after that the game will let you romance them?
Two girls, to be specific. But like I said, I will read all input, and some things may change; nothing is set in stone apart from NTR. NTR will never happen. MC’s love intrests are only for him.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
yeah in a way (thought that the model difference came from the time difference) but the good thing thanks to the bad tattoo artist its way more easy to stay faithfull to the wife (except we dindnt see her nude yet so she could hide some too :sick:)
Damn I wonder how hot are your girlfriends :)

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Damn I wonder how hot are your girlfriends :)
never really hot cause i am not either and dont have enough money to compensate it ;) i just have no interest in girls/women with selfmutiliation fetish (even digital ones) and evertime have to shake my head when i run past a straight ten who destroys her beauty with such ugly scribbles...

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
never really hot cause i am not either and dont have enough money to compensate it ;) i just have no interest in girls/women with selfmutiliation fetish (even digital ones) and evertime have to shake my head when i run past a straight ten who destroys her beauty with such ugly scribbles...
I feel your pain bro, sorry for adding to it. :(

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Bro, I'm kind of purist. The main version can stay like this, and Webp will be an option for people who don't suffer from OCD like I do. :D
My point is that for the main version you use jpg (which is a lossy format), while webp have lesser size at the same quality. So as a purist you should use webp. ;)

I did some testing and can say that webp is more efficient in terms of quality/size than jpg. (Regardless of the compressor you use, classical cjpeg or mozjpeg).

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
My point is that for the main version you use jpg (which is a lossy format), while webp have lesser size at the same quality. So as a purist you should use webp. ;)

I did some testing and can say that webp is more efficient in terms of quality/size than jpg. (Regardless of the compressor you use, classical cjpeg or mozjpeg).
Okay bro, I will give it a try.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes