19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
The Singer 0.5.1B is Ready For download For All Tiers

ou can download

You will see in this version;

520 images and 21 animation (750 frame).

Stories;

Love Story (Together we will witness how Ria and MC met.)

Party Night (We will see what happens at the party organized for Ria.)

You may encounter some bugs while playing. I'll release a new version in a few weeks and fix all the bugs. If you start the game from the beginning, you will not get any errors. I'm so sorry for this. I ran into some coding issues and it took me a long time to fix it.

I hope you like.

mhoyko

Jan 23, 2020

ou can download here

Stories;

You may encounter some bugs while playing. I'll release a new version in a few weeks and fix all the bugs. If you start the game from the beginning, you will not get any errors. I'm so sorry for this. I ran into some coding issues and it took me a long time to fix it.

I hope you like.
MEDIAFIRE ???

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017

ou can download here

Stories;

I hope you like.
Android port pls?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Singer [v0.5.1B] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 370 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 336 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
all i get in the new version is the couple outside big house before the party. which is where is ended on the last update.
No new scene at all?

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
To quote another game "Make way villainy! Hero coming through!"

I can't imagine hating a XYZ brand of coffee for it's sour taste and still insisting to drink it every day.

sibiloo

Jul 7, 2021
PC version is corrupted be careful guys. I even repaired the archive but still problem didnt solved

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
PC version is corrupted be careful guys. I even repaired the archive but still problem didnt solved
I don't know which link you are using. But I recommend downloading from this link.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Anyway your game is very nice... the story is very good.... MY VOTE is 5 STARTS OR 10/10
(I will rate your game when the story progression will be more advanced.)
Can't wait to see the stunning Ria more focused in how to a super star!
That is why she fucks producers, musicians, managers, radio DJ's and anchors journalists and maybe some fake producer.... this will make her famous in less time and maybe she will be able to marry an old but very reach and impotant politician :D

Reactions: OneLuv

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
For a game about NTR... there's a distinct lack of NTR.
I seem to have been able to get the NTR scenes without Ria catching the MC with another woman before cheating on him. I would however like to have the choice to have the MC be able to avoid cheating on Ria all together and remain faithful, and still have her cheat on him.

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
Anyway your game is very nice... the story is very good.... MY VOTE is 5 STARTS OR 10/10
(I will rate your game when the story progression will be more advanced.)
Can't wait to see the stunning Ria more focused in how to a super star!
That is why she fucks producers, musicians, managers, radio DJ's and anchors journalists and maybe some fake producer.... this will make her famous in less time and maybe she will be able to marry an old but very reach and impotant politician
I definitely hope she becomes a total slut for her fame...looking like the first producer is going to find out soon :devilish:

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes