Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can leave our thought around here also. Now we know it is a chore to keep discords up.
When devs have little to say, it just bogs their minds with pressure they do not need.

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
We can leave our thought around here also. Now we know it is a chore to keep discords up.
When devs have little to say, it just bogs their minds with pressure they do not need.
I don't have a issue to message here but so far for me the love route looks kinda Harem and corruption route is like you involve yourself in swapping and engaging the wrong crowd to reach the top like dark stuff which i don't mind

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Lol I am impressed tbh, almost 2 years for content that ends in an hour and a bit. looks like ill put it away for couple more years.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no love route in the sense that ria or her boyfriends will do frequent dates and flowers and
make their lives better. Ria has a relationship and a lot of stalkers looking to grope her and abuse her.

As someone said, this could be the game for you if you just want to give her as a meat sleeve for
all the jerk offs n this game.

The boyfriend is in a relationship with Ria and is lookng to be there for her.
The premise is a joke. A singer does not need to get her body revealed,
this is only to show the jest in the game is all the creeps keep looking to rip off her clothes.

In this game, one can be thrilled at refusing the assholes with Ria while shaging her hubby.

This is the closest you get to what any woman does in real life when working with the public,
where a lotta guys like to come on to clerks, barristas, barmaidens, singers, you name it,
because these hotties are there for hours putting up with the abuse.

What is new in this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
i cant get the sex scene in the end, any clue???
This is from the Dev's Change Log "I focused on Ria's corruption. You'll see two separate scene in Mr. Thomas's office. (Corruption path & blackmail path) Your choices on the night of the party will affect this scene. If you can't see these options on the love path, Ria's corruption points are not at the highest level."

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
This is from the Dev's Change Log "I focused on Ria's corruption. You'll see two separate scene in Mr. Thomas's office. (Corruption path & blackmail path) Your choices on the night of the party will affect this scene. If you can't see these options on the love path, Ria's corruption points are not at the highest level."
How will we know which choice increases or decreases corruption/love for Ria like mc pov and Ria pov to mc

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
How will we know which choice increases or decreases corruption/love for Ria like mc pov and Ria pov to mc
What I did: Started a new game and select all the corruption choices. The final scene was the sex scene in Thomas's office and must say it was worth seeing.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.3 + WT by ME!
Size 396 MB
Unfortunately there were quite a few changes to the base code so you're almost certainly going to need to start a new save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port!

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Hey everybody, I've put together a walkthrough mod that highlights the various choices that can make changes to your gameplay/path.

All you have to do is unzip the game directory into your game's base directory and let it overwrite the two files. Then you just restart the game and it should be highlighting the various choices.

Note there are quite a few paths that you can take in this game and many of them interact with each other.

Let me know if there is anything that I missed and if there are any bugs.

PIXELDRAIN
Awesome this is what the game needs. Thank you.

Reactions: Puma1978

Hrodulfr

Mar 22, 2020
Hey everybody, I've put together a walkthrough mod that highlights the various choices that can make changes to your gameplay/path.

All you have to do is unzip the game directory into your game's base directory and let it overwrite the two files. Then you just restart the game and it should be highlighting the various choices.

Note there are quite a few paths that you can take in this game and many of them interact with each other.

Let me know if there is anything that I missed and if there are any bugs.

PIXELDRAIN
Thank you for making this, much appreciated! Without this i wouldn't have figured out where i went wrong with the corruption path.

Just a heads-up,when i use the walkthrough mod i get an error on the first Todd choice scene (first kiss), which can be continued on "ignore" but then you miss out on the Todd path and those corruption points. This happens both on a saved game and when starting a new one with the modded files there.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Thank you for making this, much appreciated! Without this i wouldn't have figured out where i went wrong with the corruption path.

Just a heads-up,when i use the walkthrough mod i get an error on the first Todd choice scene (first kiss), which can be continued on "ignore" but then you miss out on the Todd path and those corruption points. This happens both on a saved game and when starting a new one with the modded files there.
Can you share the error?

3.10 star(s) 51 Votes