evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
What kind of NTR is in the game?

Male Protag doesnt know? Or yes? He dont mind? He minds?
What the dog say?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is there for her when she works, he minds, he does not know,
we get to choose what she does when she is out and about.
What kind of NTR is in the game?

Male Protag doesnt know? Or yes? He dont mind? He minds?
What the dog say?
The dog is always happy to be cuddled.

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
No offence, please, but this is probably the only game on F95, where the male characters (especially Ted and Carl, but not only them) look better than the females (too much artifical Barbies, but this is probably the intention). Anyway, it would be worthy to make some hot "bro" sessions for some of these guys (yes yes, completely avoidable, we know our folks here ;) ). If there is submissive route for Ted, it would also make sence for Carl having some fun with him... Just saying, the potential is there, not to mention the game would certainly gain new supporters on Patreon, myself including :cool:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
No offence, please, but this is probably the only game on F95, where the male characters (especially Ted and Carl, but not only them) look better than the females (too much artifical Barbies, but this is probably the intention). Anyway, it would be worthy to make some hot "bro" sessions for some of these guys (yes yes, completely avoidable, we know our folks here ;) ). If there is submissive route for Ted, it would also make sence for Carl having some fun with him... Just saying, the potential is there, not to mention the game would certainly gain new supporters on Patreon, myself including :cool:
HEY.... Leave my Lily alone lol I like her as she is.. even if she is very loose lol

• Haha
Reactions: pilgrim2003

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is about the singer and what is going on in her life.
The dead end jobs she ends up having and the weinstein bosses she gets to know are totally on her.
MC has no agency and not any clue why she keeps going to those places/goons looking for a job.

The game is about her lackluster career, her uninspired life and the fact she looks for entertainment from her floozie friend as opposed to going out with her hubby.

Having admirers looking under her skirt is stalker territory so whether you want her to be meat
in some guys grinder for your pleasure, as opposed to picking the more dignifying choices for her,
do not pin this on anyone else but yourself.

camoway

May 15, 2017
"This game contains NTR that is unavoidable.
If you don't like NTR, please check out other games.
"

Good stuff thanks for the heads up.
although I really like the oposite of NTR or the other side of NTR
What you would call it.

I would like to fuck everyones NTR wife or girlfriend.
It's a friendly thing to do, for those who enjoy NTR.
So is their a name for that?
and is that an aspect that could be implemented?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Damn nice Game, but still cannot get the fuck scene with the office, just the bj scene...frustrating...otherwise nice Game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is called netori and is not the purpose of this game.
This game be called the singer so players can make a sweet girl become the town bicycle.
Simple as that. MC is there to be consoled by other hotties. He is not stealing anybody.
The other dudes range from blaxkmailers to stalkers to rapists.
Your choices determine how far they go forcing themselves on the singer.
"This game contains NTR that is unavoidable.
If you don't like NTR, please check out other games.
"

Good stuff thanks for the heads up.
although I really like the oposite of NTR or the other side of NTR
What you would call it.

I would like to fuck everyones NTR wife or girlfriend.
It's a friendly thing to do, for those who enjoy NTR.
So is their a name for that?
and is that an aspect that could be implemented?
You can make the more dignifying choices for her, or not, your choice.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is one healthy invitation. Rage quit when you stop feeling pleasure gaming here and go game something else.
No need to get hung up or anything, just play how much you like, then quit and forget.
Life needs constant excitement.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
This game is about the singer and what is going on in her life.
The dead end jobs she ends up having and the weinstein bosses she gets to know are totally on her.
MC has no agency and not any clue why she keeps going to those places/goons looking for a job.

The game is about her lackluster career, her uninspired life and the fact she looks for entertainment from her floozie friend as opposed to going out with her hubby.

Having admirers looking under her skirt is stalker territory so whether you want her to be meat
in some guys grinder for your pleasure, as opposed to picking the more dignifying choices for her,
do not pin this on anyone else but yourself.
The game is about putting your gf into situations so you can see her get sexually wrecked.. lets be honest here and as it says on the description.. if you dont like it dont play it lol

Reactions: OneLuv
3.10 star(s) 52 Votes