The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
man its not about fiction its about the author choices he put that ntr because he like it and so if the author dont like it he didn't likely put a ntr in the game!!
...so because you don't like something, you don't make it? So every game, story, and movie with slavery in it means those authors and artist love slavery?

What about murder and killing? All those authors love murder and killing people?

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
This game contains NTR that is unavoidable.
Yeah that ruined any chance of me ever playing this game..if you could avoid it, I might have tried it.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Singer [v0.5.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.86 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 434 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 400 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
Seeing as this is Male and Female Protag game, I'm gonna guess that the chances for an option to break up with GF won't happen. It would be nice for such an option even if it means the game would be shorter.

Reactions: GamerGod76

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
No real big changes.. i might have missed it before but there seems to be a fuck the old man in his office at the end choice instead of just bj and after singer leaves his office it shows carl watching on security feed getting angry at old man

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes