Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yeah, that scene is either a blackmail scene or a corruption scene depending on the route you are playing so it seems that an important aspect of Ria's character is that she will in fact do anything for her career regardless of your decisions. I think that the player should have the option to decline, even if all you get for it is a sad game-over scene where he follows through on his threats and she never amounts to anything. Life isn't fair sometimes.
To be honest, i enjoy more the cheating/swibging/sharing way of ntr than this cuckold fetish stuff. If it is in a game as optional path i also play this hardcpre ntr of course in one playthrough to experience it.
But i like more to have as MC some alternative options and fun with other available partners than being such an submissive obeying cuckold.
It fits to me somehow when MC is also written that way like when he has complexes or something or is always ejaculating to early etc...:-(
But in this game the MC is not characterized tvat way. He is good looking and also has a proper dick and other girls to have fun with around him.
Some i must admit i like more than the Fiance.. :)

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
To be honest, i enjoy more the cheating/swibging/sharing way of ntr than this cuckold fetish stuff. If it is in a game as optional path i also play this hardcpre ntr of course in one playthrough to experience it.
But i like more to have as MC some alternative options and fun with other available partners than being such an submissive obeying cuckold.
It fits to me somehow when MC is also written that way like when he has complexes or something or is always ejaculating to early etc...:-(
But in this game the MC is not characterized tvat way. He is good looking and also has a proper dick and other girls to have fun with around him.
Some i must admit i like more than the Fiance.. :)
Please do not talk like this. This is just a game. Your fiancee is a real person. Love is beautiful :love::love::love:

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Yeah, that scene is either a blackmail scene or a corruption scene depending on the route you are playing so it seems that an important aspect of Ria's character is that she will in fact do anything for her career regardless of your decisions. I think that the player should have the option to decline, even if all you get for it is a sad game-over scene where he follows through on his threats and she never amounts to anything. Life isn't fair sometimes.
If she doesn't accept it, it's game over. There is no continuity to the story.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and Cavpal

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone ,

Updated: 20.06.2022
Game/Creator: IntensiveCareGames - -
Modder: AlxTr
Mod Version: Translated , walktrough , Compressed
Game Version: v0.5.2
Language: Turkish
Exe : Thanks too Executable PC game AdemYurt
OSX : Linux , Windows 32/64 Android
Size : 460 MB

The Singer v0.5.2 Turkish Traslated PC/APK version

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
muckraker.png

This just cracks me up on a few levels. Dev uses the word "muck" instead of something like Muh, Muah, lick, slurp, kiss, etc.

Is this on his night off, and he's just spotted an emergency situation where his services are needed as he riffs off a quick "If roses are purple and violets are black, sounds like your septics are way out of whack!" while ranging his extraction mechanism down to the young lass' service port?

Also, I'm starting to understand the concept that paparazzi are always on the hunt for juicey dirt for their muckraker magazines.

• Haha
Reactions: bleachedturtle

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
man is author married i love to cuckold this shit so he taste this fucking despair you enjoy this i dont know if you enjoy this in real life tou know hehheeheh!!!
for fuck sake... friggin grow up potato head...

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
People make this erroneous assumption about Devs depressingly often. It is almost as if they have no understanding of the concept of fiction.
man its not about fiction its about the author choices he put that ntr because he like it and so if the author dont like it he didn't likely put a ntr in the game!!

• Hey there
Reactions: Cavpal

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
yakargi : well done with the last changes on managing the choices and the general review you did on the several possible paths. It helps understand where\why you can't access some scenes and makes everything more fun to play without the need to check the code. The "rebalance" you did was spot on too (y)
Also I'm wondering how you'll use the mc_sub variable, for now it has no use but I think it's worth exploring it (one example could be losing Liz for someone else, or not being able to protect her, etc..)
Keep up the good work, anyway

Reactions: ustar

BabyGirlElena

Jun 30, 2022
Is there going to be a scene for the bit before where Ria wakes up on the bed covered? Feel it should be a good scene but just lacking haha

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes