ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That is true Ria caught MC cheat with Lizz our you know the Coffee shop Girl.

Since that happened while where in control of Ria and not in control of MC she gets caught by him instead (not by her friend) in the same manor, bar it being "blackmail" "cheating" if that makes scene.

Ria did cheat with Ted, if the MC was caught, our going full blown whore can cheat with Ted.
Ted should not even been in the game anymore, he served his purpose :whistle: :LOL:, everything else is waste of time, we all play it for Ria anyway :LOL:

BigJoe644

Nov 14, 2023
Ted should not even been in the game anymore, he served his purpose :whistle: :LOL:, everything else is waste of time, we all play it for Ria anyway :LOL:
I'm playing both sides semi-faithful (blackmail route) to straight up cheating with Ria.

Last edited:

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I'm playing both sides semi-faithful (blackmail route) to straight up cheating so yeah Ted served their purpose (up to this point anyway) haven't talked to writer directly on Patreon for sometime now.
It's already known that I made this game for Ria, but I need MC for sharing and swinger paths. So the MC will stay in the game.

BigJoe644

Nov 14, 2023
It's already known that I made this game for Ria, but I need MC for sharing and swinger paths. So the MC will stay in the game.
It's already known that I made this game for Ria: yes, and why are you rehashing this to me?

But I need MC for sharing and swinger paths: don't really care to be honest.

So, the MC will stay in the game: The confusion is on me because I changed Ted's name, to my liking therefore I've no reminder what the fucker's name was when I started up my old save off 0.05 or 0.06 to get thought the old content to see what's new for v0.70.

If you go back to my other post, it's been corrected. (I Hope)

I don't write for clicks I'm not that Pathetic.

ChipLecsap I know you were leading me on to have a laugh and all its fine, but just two little words you need to know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
It's already known that I made this game for Ria: yes, and why are you rehashing this to me?

But I need MC for sharing and swinger paths: don't really care to be honest.

So, the MC will stay in the game: The confusion is on me because I changed Ted's name, to my liking therefore I've no reminder what the fucker's name was when I started up my old save off 0.05 or 0.06 to get thought the old content to see what's new for v0.70.

If you go back to my other post, it's been corrected. (I Hope)

I don't write for clicks I'm not that Pathetic.

ChipLecsap I know you were leading me on to have a laugh and all its fine, but just two little words you need to know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay okay! Please relax...
I think there is some confusion here. I'm sure no one's laughing at you. If that's the case, I'm telling everyone, please be respectful of the comments.

The stantard name of the male character in the game is “Ted”. I usually write it as “MC” to avoid confusion.

The name Ted comes from the famous “Ted the bear” (I'm sure you've all seen the movies and the new TV series).

My English is bad. I apologize for that. You can ask me whatever you want to ask. Please do not hesitate. I would like to answer you correctly.

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Can someone please give me a spoiler. :cool:
Does it make a difference in the rest of the game whether Ria calls Lily or Todd after she sees the MC's kiss in the cafe?

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Can someone please give me a spoiler. :cool:
Does it make a difference in the rest of the game whether Ria calls Lily or Todd after she sees the MC's kiss in the cafe?
If she chooses Todd, she starts a relationship with him. She can meet Todd again in the future.
If she does not choose Todd, she does not have a relationship with Todd in the future and the choices will inactive.

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hey yakargi,

I just played the cheating path to the end of the current update. Really well done!!!

The fact that new people keep appearing means it doesn't get boring. I hope that there will be more interesting twists in the next updates and that it's "not just" fucking. :cool:

I'm looking forward to the next update and will now play the love path. :sneaky:

Greetings from Germany

Vivalostios

Feb 26, 2018
Hey there,
first I must say - It is long ago I enjoyed a game so much as The Singer.
Now the problem, for passing the waiting for the next update - is there any similar Game with blackmailing and cheating in this intensity like here ?

Best Regards and keep on going

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
If she chooses Todd, she starts a relationship with him. She can meet Todd again in the future.
If she does not choose Todd, she does not have a relationship with Todd in the future and the choices will inactive.
Are you sure about that? Because I had her choose Lily and she still goes to the nightclub with Todd later in the game.

Reactions: Vivalostios

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Are you sure about that? Because I had her choose Lily and she still goes to the nightclub with Todd later in the game.
Yes, there is one more option. If Ria has shown interest in Todd before, she goes back to Todd's message as a last chance.

Reactions: Big Rooster

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
The dev said that MC(Ted) serves in the game for certain purposes, but what struck me, I may have misunderstood, as long as TED - MC, will be in the game, I have to think, that the Ria - Ted couple is destined for in the end, let's say that the couple no longer exists since Carl is part of the story, from that moment on, I have divided the two characters, more than a couple, Ria and Ted are friends with benefits, but again, it's my opinion.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Hey there,
first I must say - It is long ago I enjoyed a game so much as The Singer.
Now the problem, for passing the waiting for the next update - is there any similar Game with blackmailing and cheating in this intensity like here ?

Best Regards and keep on going
Babysitters, Behind the Curtain, Innocence or Money, A Perfect Marriage, Life in the Middle East…

Reactions: Vivalostios
3.10 star(s) 52 Votes