3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
im stuck on 40 bad boy, i did get to 50 on another save but can't for the life of me figure out how to start the party :mad:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
For anyone else who is having issues with the gang or the thug attacking you, it looks like the thug now attacks you only when walking out of the bar with booze, so if you walk in, buy it, walk out, it has a chance to trigger it. Pour it out if it doesn't and try again.

I encountered the gang of thugs by walking up from the southwest to the northwest corner, so I'm guessing they're currently located in the Northwest end of town.

As a note for Larry, finishing the fight with them drops you off at the farm instead of where they are located!
Thanks for this point. I will fix it in the upcomming version.

As for the intimidating man (the thug), you are right, the guy appears only when you get out of the Bar with a booze (any). There is no need to pour it out and buy a new one. Just go there and back (I think there is 25 otr 33% to meet him).

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
and by the way
when you are on the streets around 23:50 and click on a house or a street
you go to bed and skip a whole day
like it's saturday 23:50 then you wake up monday 08:00
happened to me several times
Oh... never thought about it. I will try to catch the bug and fix it in the next version

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is it possible to change the background colors? concentrating on white screens gives me headaches and ghost images on my retina

Reactions: scarfer

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Larry_Dreamer

How to open the Linnaeus Room?

I talked to Joe and all but I cant use burglary at the uni hall.
And I cant progress with Ann bc I cant read the mind of Quincy Robson ... :(

I am at 80 BB and have all skills... but I dont know how to get more points.
I only miss Ann, Scarlett, Joe, Katie, Lara, Gina, Tessa and Helen.

As far as I can see I have to get into that room, but dont know how .. :/

egib

Apr 21, 2017
how to find carli's weed when you spy on her and she sells student weed from her locker and you go the principal to report it it, it is gone

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
there are no handbag
and i can only examine the pills
the quote are from The Sinner Help.chm

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
there are no handbag
and i can only examine the pills
the quote are from The Sinner Help.chm

View attachment 330591
This is a damned bug... Took me some time to find it. If you have a save file, just before you talked with Annabelle about successful forging the prescription - use it, get pills replica and to to Helen the very same day.

the bag disappears after the day end and does not appear again (as it should). Sorry. To be fixed.

Crazyness

May 14, 2018
It won't let me forge the perscription, keep getting "This is too difficult for me..."

any help is appreciated

edit: nevermind, I needed to get my level to 90 and learn forgery, we're good now.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
This is a damned bug... Took me some time to find it. If you have a save file, just before you talked with Annabelle about successful forging the prescription - use it, get pills replica and to to Helen the very same day.

the bag disappears after the day end and does not appear again (as it should). Sorry. To be fixed.
i do have that i think
also i think i explored her handbag on a friday afternoon
so couldn't get to her before monday

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
have a sin on 95
and all girls/guys at max 100
how do i get the last 5 sin
or is that to late and i have to wait for an update

thithkat

Oct 2, 2017
is it possible to change the background colors? concentrating on white screens gives me headaches and ghost images on my retina
If you're playing the html version, I switched the colours for you. Just take the two attached files (zipped) and drop them into the GAMEDIR\regalia\css\ folder (where GAMEDIR is the name of the directory you have your game in). Backup the two files you're replacing first though. If you don't like it, just back the files up, they don't affect your saves and you can safely switch them.

In case you want to make changes or just know what I changed:

In style.css:
Code:
body {
    background-color: #2A0800;
    color: #056C53;
    min-width: 750px;
    min-height: 500px;
}
The background-color is the colour of the background in the game and the color (next line) is the standard colour of the text font.

In custom.css:
Code:
.compass-direction {
    visibility: hidden;
    color: cyan;
}

.compass-direction.active {
    cursor: pointer;
    visibility: visible;
    opacity: 0.5;
    background-color: green;
    border: 1px solid red;
}
The color under compass-direction is the text colour assigned to the text on the compass directions (green directional boxes on the bottom left). I've also changed the border under .compass-direction.active to red - made it a bit more visible.

In case you don't know colour codes, go pick a colour and it gives you the colour code on the right - just prepend # to the number.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How to bust Carli? Spied on her but searching gave no drugs.
when you spy on her fast click on the small picture where you can peep on her
if you don't succeed first time try again
you need to see her put it up in her pussy

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes