3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Alka

Aug 28, 2016
Hello,
It's probably a bug, but i can't win the drinking challenge! Any ideas?

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Nope. When i click egg on there is only option "lets go to drink"
did you spy on the williams?
after that told copy lady about it and then asked her about her mission?
and did you get the wand of cash from scarlett?

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
did you spy on the williams?
after that told copy lady about it and then asked her about her mission?
and did you get the wand of cash from scarlett?
Spy - yes
Aks - yes
Cash - no How to get cash from scarlet?

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
If you stole the figurine, I think that's the problem. You get stuck in a bit of a catch 22 wherein the Dagon figurine quest takes precedence over the "find me a witchcraft book" quest when it comes to talking to Layla, and so you can't get/do the latter. Same thing happened to me (and I gave up on that one for the time being).

One more hint: don't do quicksaves inside the museum. There is a significant chance that you quicksave in the guard's default spawn location, in which case you will continuously quickload into a (the only?) game over. If you make a real save prior to entering the museum, though, you should(?) be ok, even while quickloading. I was just a bit aggrieved at having lost a couple hours' worth of work when I screwed myself over.

TeflonNinja

Aug 19, 2016
If you stole the figurine, I think that's the problem. You get stuck in a bit of a catch 22 wherein the Dagon figurine quest takes precedence over the "find me a witchcraft book" quest when it comes to talking to Layla, and so you can't get/do the latter. Same thing happened to me (and I gave up on that one for the time being).

One more hint: don't do quicksaves inside the museum. There is a significant chance that you quicksave in the guard's default spawn location, in which case you will continuously quickload into a (the only?) game over. If you make a real save prior to entering the museum, though, you should(?) be ok, even while quickloading. I was just a bit aggrieved at having lost a couple hours' worth of work when I screwed myself over.
So is there a good way to use the ambergris? I got a bad end, but she was one of the last characters and I couldn't be arsed figuring it out.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes