3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now for the main problem:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay. There is no egg on in Abby's dialog list.
There is no path west from in front of the farm.
PS: I'm using a save file I've been using from the previous version if that has an influence

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Okay. There is no egg on in Abby's dialog list.
There is no path west from in front of the farm.
PS: I'm using a save file I've been using from the previous version if that has an influence
Yeah... that is the catch. Rags does not work with saves from the previous versions. Keep in mind that in the previous version there was no Barn. Also, you have got Egg On ability earlier than Abigail appeared. Well, once again: do not use old saves in Rags.

My advice to you is as follows: use the version I have uploaded and the save file I have provided. You will be able to focus on corrupting the three new girls, while others will be at your power already.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Yeah... that is the catch. Rags does not work with saves from the previous versions. Keep in mind that in the previous version there was no Barn. Also, you have got Egg On ability earlier than Abigail appeared. Well, once again: do not use old saves in Rags.

My advice to you is as follows: use the version I have uploaded and the save file I have provided. You will be able to focus on corrupting the three new girls, while others will be at your power already.
figures xD
Thanks for the help.
PS: is it me, or is your save file still TBA xD

Crooc

Jun 10, 2017
Have he changed the rags version? I could play all the while up until last update, Now I get the usual rags error on start (tried 3 versions, one workd but you can see all the [/B] stuff, enough to loose intrest)

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Have he changed the rags version? I could play all the while up until last update, Now I get the usual rags error on start (tried 3 versions, one workd but you can see all the [/B] stuff, enough to loose intrest)
No, the version should be the same 2.4.16 (If I remember correctly).

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Weird. Tried that one and still got the error message. :/ guess ill have to check some other games useing the same one. To see if the problem is on my end.
In fact, you are not the only one. Recently, a couple of other guys reported the error. What is odd, the error was reported less than month ago, while the release was about 3-4 months ago... and nothing has been changed since. We are trying to see if re-up/downloading a version which runs smoothly on my computer solves the problem

Crooc

Jun 10, 2017
In fact, you are not the only one. Recently, a couple of other guys reported the error. What is odd, the error was reported less than month ago, while the release was about 3-4 months ago... and nothing has been changed since. We are trying to see if re-up/downloading a version which runs smoothly on my computer solves the problem
I am not sure the problem is on your end tho. For some reason I can no longer play other games I got alot earlier useing that version... And those were working 8 months ago. :S
Rags seam to be a temprimental program, going to reinstall my pc during the weekend, to see if that fix the problem.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I am not sure the problem is on your end tho. For some reason I can no longer play other games I got alot earlier useing that version... And those were working 8 months ago. :S
Rags seam to be a temprimental program, going to reinstall my pc during the weekend, to see if that fix the problem.
Could you download the following version?

In face, this is the very same bugfix01, but re-uploaded with a slightly differnent name.

Crooc

Jun 10, 2017
Could you download the following version?

In face, this is the very same bugfix01, but re-uploaded with a slightly differnent name.
Did download this, didn't work.

However... I did Reinstall my pc just now and all the programs I used to have on it, with both versions saved on a USB (this from last night, and the previous version.)
And now it works, both downloads work.
Can't explain why but it seams computers get ghosts like that from time to time, especially when rags is involved.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Did download this, didn't work.

However... I did Reinstall my pc just now and all the programs I used to have on it, with both versions saved on a USB (this from last night, and the previous version.)
And now it works, both downloads work.
Can't explain why but it seams computers get ghosts like that from time to time, especially when rags is involved.

Hmmm, once I had a problem with Rags Designer because of some update or so... I had to modify register to make it work. Could be a similar problem.

Crooc

Jun 10, 2017
Hmmm, once I had a problem with Rags Designer because of some update or so... I had to modify register to make it work. Could be a similar problem.
Seams like it.

Since you are here, I'm unsure if anyone else has run into this and reported it.
I followed your help file, in the end, It seems I am somehow able to mess up Abigail. IT seams to want to skip the dildo quest and instead skip right to the wanting to be punished text, but unable to do so because of her sin level isn't high enough.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Seams like it.

Since you are here, I'm unsure if anyone else has run into this and reported it.
I followed your help file, in the end, It seems I am somehow able to mess up Abigail. IT seams to want to skip the dildo quest and instead skip right to the wanting to be punished text, but unable to do so because of her sin level isn't high enough.
Hmm, could you, please, elaborate on this? I guess Abigail has rating 30 in your game. Did you try to "get and provide her" the right dildo (I guess, you did)? What happens? Have she told you that she wants to be punished?

Crooc

Jun 10, 2017
Hmm, could you, please, elaborate on this? I guess Abigail has rating 30 in your game. Did you try to "get and provide her" the right dildo (I guess, you did)? What happens? Have she told you that she wants to be punished?
The notes I took while playing:
Got her up to 30 before maxing out mary to make the special event kick in.
Spied multiple times to be able to get all scenes with Simon.
After the special event, I got mary fully corrupted first.
Reading Abigail's mind is the message about her guilt for liking the way Simon treated her too much.
Trying to talk to her and try all the alternatives there.
Go to her wardrobe and can't get an option to place either of the dildo(s) in it. (nor from the wardrobe, nor the item)

2 longshots that I think might have something to do with it if all else fails:
1. I burglarized the houses early to get my sin level up fast, so I had all panties and dildoes before even talking to any of the stones.
2. I used Layla's dildo for the drone event. - Do not know if this is what causes the fuckup, but it shouldn't.

I got a few saves. one just before I started interacting with Abby all together, and one just before the special event. so I am going to give it another few tries when I got the time to play around, and see if I can replicate what happened and maybe be able to give a few more details. Or who knows maybe it was something weird that will have solved itself next time I arrive at the same spot.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The notes I took while playing:
Got her up to 30 before maxing out mary to make the special event kick in.
Spied multiple times to be able to get all scenes with Simon.
After the special event, I got mary fully corrupted first.
Reading Abigail's mind is the message about her guilt for liking the way Simon treated her too much.
Trying to talk to her and try all the alternatives there.
Go to her wardrobe and can't get an option to place either of the dildo(s) in it. (nor from the wardrobe, nor the item)

2 longshots that I think might have something to do with it if all else fails:
1. I burglarized the houses early to get my sin level up fast, so I had all panties and dildoes before even talking to any of the stones.
2. I used Layla's dildo for the drone event. - Do not know if this is what causes the fuckup, but it shouldn't.

I got a few saves. one just before I started interacting with Abby all together, and one just before the special event. so I am going to give it another few tries when I got the time to play around, and see if I can replicate what happened and maybe be able to give a few more details. Or who knows maybe it was something weird that will have solved itself next time I arrive at the same spot.
Thanks a lot for the detailed description. I will try to fix the bug in the new version.

Reactions: Crooc
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes