3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The notes I took while playing:
Got her up to 30 before maxing out mary to make the special event kick in.
Spied multiple times to be able to get all scenes with Simon.
After the special event, I got mary fully corrupted first.
Reading Abigail's mind is the message about her guilt for liking the way Simon treated her too much.
Trying to talk to her and try all the alternatives there.
Go to her wardrobe and can't get an option to place either of the dildo(s) in it. (nor from the wardrobe, nor the item)

2 longshots that I think might have something to do with it if all else fails:
1. I burglarized the houses early to get my sin level up fast, so I had all panties and dildoes before even talking to any of the stones.
2. I used Layla's dildo for the drone event. - Do not know if this is what causes the fuckup, but it shouldn't.

I got a few saves. one just before I started interacting with Abby all together, and one just before the special event. so I am going to give it another few tries when I got the time to play around, and see if I can replicate what happened and maybe be able to give a few more details. Or who knows maybe it was something weird that will have solved itself next time I arrive at the same spot.
I think I have found the cause. This was a tricky one. Thanks to your description I (most probably) fixed another one I could not catch [because of the same root of the problem].

Reactions: Crooc

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
This is just a bit of update about the current status of the game. I am almost done testing v0.7. I am going to make one more pass for the whole game and then share it with beta testers.

If anyone would like to be a tester - let me know.

zerocool

May 8, 2017
good, that sister of his needs a good fucking and i been waiting for months to give it to her, maybe throw in a mom ;)

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Ok. I have got the rights for the thread. Now, I am in charge. I do my best to keep it up to the portal's standards. This is my first thread to manage, so, suggestions are welcome.

BTW, Do you need more sources for downloading? I am planning to add NOPY, as soon as they will let me to register (this option is unavailable now due to the site maintenance)

And, yeah, there is a new version for you.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Ok. I have got the rights for the thread. Now, I am in charge. I do my best to keep it up to the portal's standards. This is my first thread to manage, so, suggestions are welcome.

BTW, Do you need more sources for downloading? I am planning to add NOPY, as soon as they will let me to register (this option is unavailable now due to the site maintenance)

And, yeah, there is a new version for you.
Translation: I'M THE POPE NOW! Also update.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Oh wow this thing is alive, one of better RAGS games ever made, just remember few annoying quests (museum, and online chat) but maybe they were reworked somehow since last time i've played

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Oh wow this thing is alive, one of better RAGS games ever made, just remember few annoying quests (museum, and online chat) but maybe they were reworked somehow since last time i've played
Negh... they are not. Moreover, you will find more of such quests in the new version. But, no need to worry, there is a help file which will help you to pass through all of them.

BTW, what, by your opinion, makes these quest "annoying", rather than "challenging"?

Larry

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Negh... they are not. Moreover, you will find more of such quests in the new version. But, no need to worry, there is a help file which will help you to pass through all of them.

BTW, what, by your opinion, makes these quest "annoying", rather than "challenging"?

Larry
They're tedious, and there aren't very many hints, and are boring.

sbycw

Feb 6, 2019
Thank you for the game.

I think it would be nice if it could be converted to HTML.

It's easy to switch languages.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I am not sure the problem is on your end tho. For some reason I can no longer play other games I got alot earlier useing that version... And those were working 8 months ago. :S
Rags seam to be a temprimental program, going to reinstall my pc during the weekend, to see if that fix the problem.
I really believe this is ultimately a windows 10 issue. I know all of a sudden I started having issues wtih the permissions on my folders. Turns out onedrive overrides your permission settings, damn windows issue. I have never had a problem wth your game, now I can't load it on anything but 3.0 and i get all the format codes showing. If I try to load any of the saves it crashes. I went back and tried to load older versions that I have played. They don't work, reinstalled rags and redownloaded game, no fix.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Because they are typical: "figure out what dev was thinking" instead of "use logic"; i'm not a mindreader. Also helpfile is not working. I can see index but nothing is showing. You could make it as simple text file or pdf.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Thank you for the game.

I think it would be nice if it could be converted to HTML.

It's easy to switch languages.
Once a person did this trick, but with some system I am not aware about. If anyone knows how to do this, I would try.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Because they are typical: "figure out what dev was thinking" instead of "use logic"; i'm not a mindreader.
Well, this is something I always try to embed into my game. There are always some hints. The problem is to make a balance between hint and clear guideline telling what to do and turning game in a mindless instruction following. But, sometimes it is not clear for the developer if the hint was enough or that some part needs hints. This is the part where we need your feedback to let us know which part needs more clarification.

I can see index but nothing is showing. You could make it as simple text file or pdf.
Do you use Windows or other type of OS? If the first, then this is odd, there must be much more than that.
Turning help to txt will be a useless mess. The game is non-linear and so the help.
pdf... hmmm, I do not know how to make a pdf with links. But, if you know about a way to convert a help file to pdf, this could be worse a try.

Reactions: Slavesama

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I really believe this is ultimately a windows 10 issue. I know all of a sudden I started having issues wtih the permissions on my folders. Turns out onedrive overrides your permission settings, damn windows issue. I have never had a problem wth your game, now I can't load it on anything but 3.0 and i get all the format codes showing. If I try to load any of the saves it crashes. I went back and tried to load older versions that I have played. They don't work, reinstalled rags and redownloaded game, no fix.
About a year ago I had an issue with RAGS and Win 10. I thought that this was the end of the game... but:
The fix was fixing regestry. There was a problem with Win 10 handling exe files. I had to open the registry and modify some entries with a "magic " string. I have found this solution in the internet (on youtube). Search something like: "Windows 10 does not open exe files".

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes