3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
I cant seem to get past the gangster quest. im at the point with luke, go to knock him out and he finds the body. is this a glitch

Veil_Hate

Dec 3, 2017
I can not open the help file as it is. I have to convert the file into pdf first, you can use online converter such Zamzar.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Win10. I can only see index and titles but nothing inside.
I can not open the help file as it is. I have to convert the file into pdf first, you can use online converter such Zamzar.
I have a better idea than to turn it to an unlinked pdf file. I have uploaded the help as plain html project (see the main post). Just open it with your browser.

Reactions: Veil_Hate

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Ehmmm, could you provide a more specific description of the issue? Here is how it meant to be:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No worries done it now. Now stuck on glitch with stones family where I don't have the dialogue options to progress.
Need the one for spying on Abigail but don't get the option.
had to reset as well due to another one where I couldn't get some of the evidence dialogue options.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I will look into it. Sucks that i actually juste deleted the my saved sq files. I think in the past I have downloaded all that stuff and got it working on WIndows 10, this is a new computer so I have not done that. Going to look through some old usb drives and see if I might have them saved by some odd chance.

Songbird

Dec 13, 2017
I found a bug in the regalia version when playing with Tessa after removing her piece this message appears
"Rags can not process the condition check correctly. If you are the game author, please correct the error in this conditon:Advance check:CT_AdditionalDataCheck - Advance - - "

Veil_Hate

Dec 3, 2017
I found a bug in the regalia version when playing with Tessa after removing her piece this message appears
"Rags can not process the condition check correctly. If you are the game author, please correct the error in this conditon:Advance check:CT_AdditionalDataCheck - Advance - - "
I looked into it and I managed to bypass that issue but saddly you have to use the regalia cheat section :

Play draughts then open the cheat signet, type TessaTimerStop in the filter, freeze the value.
Remove her piece and put your piece on the board, advance through the end then unfreeze the value.
It should trigger properly her badness and your winning dialogue.

If it doesn't work, this my save right after the game.
Make two save as a backup and click on load then to import that save it should save over one of the two saves.

Reactions: Songbird

Songbird

Dec 13, 2017
I looked into it and I managed to bypass that issue but saddly you have to use the regalia cheat section :

Play draughts then open the cheat signet, type TessaTimerStop in the filter, freeze the value.
Remove her piece and put your piece on the board, advance through the end then unfreeze the value.
It should trigger properly her badness and your winning dialogue.

If it doesn't work, this my save right after the game.
Make two save as a backup and click on load then to import that save it should save over one of the two saves.
it worked thanks a lot!

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
Hello, there is a bug if you progress on the olivia story where you need to help wendy. If you helped wendy with the cellphone already, you cannot spy on her and thus, are unable to help olivia take revenge.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
No worries done it now. Now stuck on glitch with stones family where I don't have the dialogue options to progress.
Need the one for spying on Abigail but don't get the option.
Yeah, this bug has been reported. You should use any save before Mary turns 50 or cheat (let me know if you cannot use save and I will give you the cheat code)

had to reset as well due to another one where I couldn't get some of the evidence dialogue options.
I did not get this one. If this is a bug, could you elaborate, please?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes