3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Ehm... it should go in the same way as it does in Rags Player. Could you specify your problem. Have you found a dildo (in Layla's room) and stole drone (from a boy on the beach)?
I have both the dildo and the drone now I just can't find where I am supposed to use them at 15:00 at the university.

Veil_Hate

Dec 3, 2017
I have both the dildo and the drone now I just can't find where I am supposed to use them at 15:00 at the university.
If you have both of them, a the university you should talk to Father Becker and there's an option "Prank Father becker".

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
If you have both of them, a the university you should talk to Father Becker and there's an option "Prank Father becker"
I can't find father Becker ANYWHERE at the university at 15:00 so I don't get the prank father Becker option at all.

Veil_Hate

Dec 3, 2017
Here are the save files
You can't meet Becker yet because your goal is still set on "Goal 8: Corrupt all girls in the University: Rybi, Ann, Scarlett, Vanessa, Lara + Joe and Wendy. Then, fuck Rubi at the University."
You forgot to fully corrupt Vanessa.

Veil_Hate

Dec 3, 2017
I thougt that I should corrupt Father Becker before I completed goal 8 so that is why I asked.
Don't overthink, simply aim for your goals, always. Father Becker is the next goal. For now corrupt Vanessa Hadwin and you should be fine.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I can't find father Becker ANYWHERE at the university at 15:00 so I don't get the prank father Becker option at all.
And... why do you want to corrupt him "at 15:00"? In fact, once he appears, he will appear at the University before 15:00.

Veil_Hate

Dec 3, 2017
And... why do you want to corrupt him "at 15:00"? In fact, once he appears, he will appear at the University before 15:00.
Who knows ? He might follow walkthrough from somewhere. There is no bug to report, He appears all day an can prank him at anytime while being at University.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
If you are using the HTLM version, do all the stuff until you are in front of the monitoring room where you are suppose to knock out Jim. He must not be in the room . Open the cheat signet and type gangDown in the filter :
Change Jim to True, enter the room watch the screen then exit toward Jim and the other who are still "busy" wait next to them until they are done. Go meet Luke, participate 3 times then rest, open again the cheat change the gangDown values from 1 to 4 to true leave 0 to false. Knock out Luke then speak to Eve set her free. Follow the guide and you should be out.
I follow this guid to the gangster event and I need to change Jims value to true. how do I do that?

Veil_Hate

Dec 3, 2017
I have to ask. Will this patch corrupt my saves because I have just applied it and I still get hammered by someone when I knock Jim cold?
No it doesn't corrupt saves. I walked through the gangster's den earlier this afternoon and it's bug free. By order you have to knock out Rob, Jim, Luke and finally Rick. If you really can't find the way, send me your save in pm.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
No it doesn't corrupt saves. I walked through the gangster's den earlier this afternoon and it's bug free. By order you have to knock out Rob, Jim, Luke and finally Rick. If you really can't find the way, send me your save in pm.
I have already restarted the game so that is not possible at present but I will see what happens when I reach that point again with Eve Rock.

I have run into a problem at the killing at the farm event as I can not get to talk with Mary or Read sin with Simon in addition I can for some reason not get evidence in the barn.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes