3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I have run into a problem at the killing at the farm event as I can not get to talk with Mary or Read sin with Simon in addition I can for some reason not get evidence in the barn.
Could you be more specific in describing the problems: this is the only way we can help you (or I could identify the bug).

But, if you have not read Simon's mind, then you cannot progress, since it is because you read his mind, you know what has happened and where to look at. Tell me how did you try to read his mind? And, have you seen Simon raping his sister?

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Could you be more specific in describing the problems: this is the only way we can help you (or I could identify the bug).

But, if you have not read Simon's mind, then you cannot progress, since it is because you read his mind, you know what has happened and where to look at. Tell me how did you try to read his mind? And, have you seen Simon raping his sister?
I have never gotten the opportunity to read Simon's mind whenever I met him I never saw the read his sin/mind option at all.

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I have never gotten the opportunity to read Simon's mind whenever I met him I never saw the read his sin/mind option at all.
Ok. I see the problem. You just tried to get in and Simon did not get out... Probably, he should... I will think about it.

But, here what you should do:
Knock on the door (room icon while you are in Front of the Farm house), Simon will get out. Read his mind.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have a to ask how do I report the students behaviour to the principal? I should note that I can't enter the his office or knock on his door.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I have a to ask how do I report the students behaviour to the principal? I should note that I can't enter the his office or knock on his door.
Did you finish the path for Quincy Robson? If you did, go to him and ask him to introduce you to the Principal.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Did you finish the path for Quincy Robson? If you did, go to him and ask him to introduce you to the Principal.
I have talked with Quincy Robson and asked him to introduce my to the principal in addition I have talked with him and suggested that he should take it easy on the rules.

fatboy3288

Nov 8, 2017
You should talk with Eve (at the sea front) and walk with her. Most probably, before the last step (i.e., on the second one) you warned the girl about the puddle ("Tell about the puddle and ask about working in bad weather conditions"). Just select any other topic to progress.
i did all that several times over i tried every option by moving furthers away from puddle, stopping at the puddle, and get splashed by the puddle nothing seemed to work i had to use the console to advance past that part and everything seems to be in working order now but i was definitely bugged and not progressing for some reason

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
i did all that several times over i tried every option by moving furthers away from puddle, stopping at the puddle, and get splashed by the puddle nothing seemed to work i had to use the console to advance past that part and everything seems to be in working order now but i was definitely bugged and not progressing for some reason
Just checked the code... looks fine to me. Do you have a save file by chance?

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
And you still cannot talk with Jacob in the morning?
I have finally gotten to enter his office :) but I should note that he is not there in the afternoon despite the guide saying he will be there.
A tip for new players seek to complete the resignation of Clive Coleman on a Friday to give you the best option for completing the next goal ASAP.

Last edited:

kyanfury

Mar 18, 2017
I cannot open with my rags 2.4.16, its says game is not readable... my raglia version is bugged so i cannot actave the stone girls first egss on is there any way you can help me unstuck?

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I cannot open with my rags 2.4.16, its says game is not readable... my raglia version is bugged so i cannot actave the stone girls first egss on is there any way you can help me unstuck?
Here's a new version of Regalia that should fix the monitoring room bug, extract it in the game's folder:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are probably still other bugs here and there, particularly with live timers: the support for live timers in Regalia is not very robust.
Right now if you don't attack the Masked Man in the raid scene I think you get stuck in a nasty loop. So remember to save now and then, I guess?
I'll do some more testing tonight.
Have you tried to download this upgrade?

Veil_Hate

Dec 3, 2017
I think your save seems to be outdated, especially if it from last June. I tried to play and well, family stone character status doesn't update correctly and the skill you supposed to have learn doesn't work with them.

Update the regalia version. And restart the game or download one of jmkarlsson saves in this thread.

kyanfury

Mar 18, 2017
his save are still pretty far from where i left, i don`t have it in me to redo everything again

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have discovered a bug after you have completed the current game as I am unable to have sex with Olivia Osborne.

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I have discovered a bug after you have completed the current game as I am unable to have sex with Olivia Osborne.
Thank you for reporting, though I know about the bug already. No worries, this bug is not crucial (well, unless you want to enjoy abusing the hot policewoman once more :)

shrimpsleep

Jun 25, 2017
I'm having the same Abigail bug as here:

You are right... this is a bug. Easy to fix, but a breaking bug anyway. Do you have a save before you pushed Mary to 50? Just "before you give the photos of Eve to her" will do.
If not, the only way to progress for you is to cheat - drop me a message in this case and I will give you the cheat code and the required commands.
I don't have a save from before, could i have the cheat code/commands?
Thanks

Veil_Hate

Dec 3, 2017
I'm having the same Abigail bug as here:

I don't have a save from before, could i have the cheat code/commands?
Thanks
Once you interact with the player icon and select "Command Prompt" command you will be prompted for password for cheats. It is "K1l0vva7"
Then, you will be asked to enter the command. In most cases, you will need "c_level" (+Enter) command, since it allows you to jump over the current quest of a specific character (see the ID of the character suggested on the log screen).

Warning: the cheat menu was made to test the game more efficiently. Use the cheats only once you face a bug that prevents you to progress. Cheats may leave some leftovers belonging to the quest you jumped over, and block your further progress once used later in the game.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes