maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Answering some questions...

so can we have the husband be loyal but the wife fuck around?
If you choose to play that way, you can.

It would be good to know to be able to rule out the game or not. And also if futa/trans content can be avoided

I would prefer to know if it can be done the other way around, the wife is loyal and the husband gets a harem on the island.
There's cheating (if you make those choices) but I don't think it would be considered NTR.

The futa content is avoidable for now, there may be a scene in the next version that is unavoidable but short (and largely played for humor).

You can have the wife cheat all around while the husband behaves himself. You can have the husband fuck around behind his wife's back while the wife stays loyal (I wouldn't call it a 'harem' though). You can have both partners stay faithful to each other. You can have both of them fall into total depravity. Whatever combination you prefer.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Seems interesting wonder where the game will go with the planned events, bookmarking the page to come back and play this game hopefully over the weekend.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Definitely a very nice start. One of the more content filled demo's I've played recently. In for more updates.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Very interesting! Seriously hoping this doesn't get abandoned. Btw, are there any sex scenes with Yaren and the husband already?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There's cheating (if you make those choices) but I don't think it would be considered NTR.
Whatever the name is, the only guy I like to have sex scenes in the game is the MC, so if all the scenes involving other guys can be avoided, then the better.

The futa content is avoidable for now, there may be a scene in the next version that is unavoidable but short (and largely played for humor).
Possibly it will be a humorous scene that will be many things to me except funny.

You can have the wife cheat all around while the husband behaves himself. You can have the husband fuck around behind his wife's back while the wife stays loyal (I wouldn't call it a 'harem' though). You can have both partners stay faithful to each other. You can have both of them fall into total depravity. Whatever combination you prefer.
After reading the options, I think the only one I would be interested in would be number 3: both loyal. Of course, for me, the wife having sex with others isn't an option, but I'm not interested in the husband having sex simply for the sake of having it, if there is no romantic relationship, I'm not interested in the sex scenes.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
This has potential, tho I'm unsure the way it's written how she achieves hotel upgrades while corrupting herself. But, it does have potential. Simply refocus the hotel to minimize the creep factor while keeping the sexual freedom part.

Some games I've played, such as the excellent Project Myriam, have included spas that have wrist bands to indicate how much someone wants to engage in certain activities. Would ally the fears of some of the women complaining in the game that they won't be harassed unless they want the attention. What I hope doesn't happen are that it ends up being a "women actually like being assaulted" game, given the context of the "project" she is hired to do. Many nudist colonies have all ages and families, but certain activities are restricted to certain areas, and people are required to respect consent. Basically, she can be corrupted and still fulfill the mission.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
game so far is great. the only downside is that its going only for a week and we are already on day 3.
but maybe thats good for a first game and hopefully he does more and longer games like this in the future.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
I like what's here to start and am looking forward to seeing it develop. The more Aline I get the better.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
1. A bit too small for the first release, and scenes themselves are not very good rn, like, characters are spelling in their thoughts what's happening too often, why don't just make more renders and show us?
2. Also there is no scenes for guy at day 3. Why that?
3. I walked whole map every day but didn't get the scene with topless redhead, is it a bug or is it a bait and scene isn't in the game yet?

Overall it's okay, at least have potential to be decent game. Not sure there was a point in making it on rpgm and not renpy judging by the game but to each it's own i guess. Good luck.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
1. A bit too small for the first release, and scenes themselves are not very good rn, like, characters are spelling in their thoughts what's happening too often, why don't just make more renders and show us?
2. Also there is no scenes for guy at day 3. Why that?
3. I walked whole map every day but didn't get the scene with topless redhead, is it a bug or is it a bait and scene isn't in the game yet?

Overall it's okay, at least have potential to be decent game. Not sure there was a point in making it on rpgm and not renpy judging by the game but to each it's own i guess. Good luck.
did you changed clothes with Luca? there devinitly are scenes with the redhead topless and on day 3.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes