Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or not but I can't find the scene where the husband gives Aline a handjob. I saw the animation in the files but I'm not sure what I'm missing.

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Not sure if it's a bug or not but I can't find the scene where the husband gives Aline a handjob. I saw the animation in the files but I'm not sure what I'm missing.
you need to unlock nude outfit, join Aline in the pool and then go to the hot springs while nude. There does seem to be a bug since you can do it on day 3 or 4

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
you need to unlock nude outfit, join Aline in the pool and then go to the hot springs while nude. There does seem to be a bug since you can do it on day 3 or 4
How do you unlock the nude outfit, I didn't realise there were other outfits than the bathing suit and regular clothes (outside of the painted event)

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
How do you unlock the nude outfit, I didn't realise there were other outfits than the bathing suit and regular clothes (outside of the painted event)
as far as I know there's only 2/3 total outfits at the moment that you can swap between (default, bathing suit, and guy's nude)

day 3 you need to have him do both events on beach (first w/ Nina's BF and then with Nina)
(I don't know if there are certain things needed to have the interaction available cuz sometimes the second event wasn't available for me even with high corruption)

Reactions: potatoHead42

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Great update for the game. I don't usually enjoy multiple protagonists but this game does it well. I am curios if Aline will also be involved sexually with the wife and not just the husband?

May 30, 2017
Great update for the game. I don't usually enjoy multiple protagonists but this game does it well. I am curios if Aline will also be involved sexually with the wife and not just the husband?
Well she just grinded on the wifes ass on the massage bench so i guess yes?

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Man I didn't get the new scene with Rocco either for the wife. I don't think I did anything wrong the scenes just aren't there and I can't unlock the nude outfit for the husband even reloading my day 3 save. I'll probably just have to start fresh.

Reactions: potatoHead42

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Are there any new scenes with the Husband with Yalen. She is my fave character here by far. There's just something sexy about her meaness

Oct 17, 2019
It's been a long time but I tried playing through the complete corrupt path so far and there's a lot I missed the 1st time. I just hope more updates come out sooner

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes