Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Get game. It is so much like Bawdy Traditions. I hope there is another update soon( I know one just recently posted). I really wnat to see how this game turns out. I hope it goes past the seventh day. I think this game could be even better then BT.

Last edited:
Reactions: holy8675

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Get game it is so much like Bawdy Traditions. I hope there is another update soon( I know one just recently posted). I really wnat to see how this game turns out. I hope it goes past the seventh day.
Yeah, Agreed. I wish it would go on for a long long time:) Awesome story, great art, good amount content and frequent update, naive couple and so on it has everything. It would be a shame if its end after 7 days ;)

Reactions: Sonar2020

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Yeah, Agreed. I wish it would go on for a long long time:) Awesome story, great art, good amount content and frequent update, naive couple and so on it has everything. It would be a shame if its end after 7 days ;)
I think it should go for 30 days at least for the various corruption routes that could happen here. But every 7 days she gets evaluated. If she has not gotten a certain amount of improvement points, then she gets fired. That way they won't be able to avoid all the corruption points but they will still love each other in the end.

But sadly I am just a player of what looks to be an excellent game. And as such I can only go with what the dev sees this games story to be (as it is his creation). Quite a lot of things can happen in 7 days. I see many surprises coming.

Reactions: holy8675

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
I think it should go for 30 days at least for the various corruption routes that could happen here. But every 7 days she gets evaluated. If she has not gotten a certain amount of improvement points, then she gets fired. That way they won't be able to avoid all the corruption points but they will still love each other in the end.

But sadly I am just a player of what looks to be an excellent game. And as such I can only go with what the dev sees this games story to be (as it is his creation). Quite a lot of things can happen in 7 days. I see many surprises coming.
I'm already surprised, ho well it turned out ;) Also Love your idea about the 30 day version :)

Reactions: Sonar2020

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I think there should be some kind of way to check where to go with which outfit. I'm just on day three, but going everywhere twice, due to certain scenes not triggering, because you're not wearing the right outfit is kinda bothersome
Yes, you just reminded me about something. I did not think about it at the time, but when it is the husbands turn, sometimes when he sees his wife talking to guests of the hotel she is wearing her work suit, when earlier on her turn she talked to those guest in her bikini. Just a continuity item that maybe the dev is still working on? If I was the husband I would be asking her why she was in her bikini while at work. Maybe set it up that in the morning she wears the suit to do improvement jobs (some of which can also give corruption points as well) and then go to the husband to do his morning then switch back to the wife in the afternoon so she can wear the bikini as she interacts with the guests and earn the corruption points (some of which can earn improvement points) then go back to the husband to do his afternoon. Then the evening time is when the 2 of them get together to talk about how the day went and have supper where she either tells him about stuff guest did (or didn't) to her as she tries to keep secrets from her husband. i.e. the photo sessions. He finds out about one early but does not know about the others. That's why in the later ones she wears the masks so he does not find out about how they are progressively getting more lewd. It also seems like a good way for the husband to see little things that she does (like day 2 at the pool, when she is in her bikini) but he saw her before the incident (partial spoiler maybe? play the game to find out) so he starts doing things a little more then he would normally do. Not to mention the outfit he gets early that she should also get (where neither see the other in that outfit) missing each other with just seconds to spare.

Crap there I go again, rambling on about things I would like to see in a game I like. Sorry dev. I will try to limit my future posts here to small things I might catch in the game like continuity points. So if you see this I'm sorry about my ramble.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
You play as both members of the couple... neither person really knows what the other is up to, so I'm not sure it's really considered NTR
It is a fine line to walk. Also the definition of NTR itself is sometimes confusing because there are so many uses for the word and so many slight changes in the actual word they are all lumped as NTR.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
It would be good to know to be able to rule out the game or not. And also if futa/trans content can be avoided

I would prefer to know if it can be done the other way around, the wife is loyal and the husband gets a harem on the island.
Maybe we will get lucky and get both.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Maybe we will get lucky and get both.
Personally, after the explanations of the different possible routes, the only one I really like is for the couple to remain loyal and only have sex with each other.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I should have mentioned, you'll probably need to start a new save with each update. I have a general plan for things but change it on the fly if I think up something I like better, so when a day ends, there's nothing in place to carry the decisions/progress over to the next day.

There's a bit at the end of day 4, but there will be more in upcoming days.

At least two!

Good suggestion, I'll have to think about the best way to do this.

I tried to include the goddess statue to at least narrow things down some, but can include something more if it isn't enough.
Goddess statue? where? and are there other items in the game to interact with? An NPC in the game talks about the TV in your room, but I keep forgetting to check it out. Maybe use that? Or is this where the photoshoot ads are going to be shown? Will the photoshoots become videos?

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I love the game so far, however it seems I’m missing some parts of scenes. The campfire where she shows her boobs and then is felt up while MC is with Yalen, the guys didn’t show cocks. It also feels like there’s maybe more to some of the other scenes. My run was with both MCs full corruption do you get more when only one is corrupt?
I also want to make sure I’m not missing an area. It took me a bit to find the beach. A map would be helpful.
I'm going to have to restart the game. I don't recall a campfire scene, how do you get it?

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Here is a question for the dev.

On day 2, when Kora does the photoshoot and runs into Luca, there is a scene. When it is Luca's time, why is there no corresponding scene from his side? More from his perspective? Just make since for that to happen.

Oh, I forgot. I think I know why most people miss the beach. Going to all the different areas is automatic except for the beach area, you have to left click or press the enter key to go to the beach area. The first time I played when I went to that spot and it didn't let me pass automatically I assumed there was nothing there. Maybe it could be changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: makarekko

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I just did another playthrough now that I know where to keep track of the corruption and hotel improvements is (can't believed I didn't notice it before). At the end of day 4 I have Kora at 25 Luca at 27 and HI at 11. Is that max points for this part of the game?

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Man your gonna hate me dev, but I may have found a bug concerning Luca and the sauna. Sometimes he can go into the woman's locker room from the sauna side wearing any outfit, and another one where he can go into the office nude or in the bathing suit but he can't when dressed.

A possible bug with Kora when she is wearing the painted bikini at the pool area. Usually when there is interaction with the NPC's you have the color circles, but it seems to be missing near Nina. I stumbled on that one by chance and I hope i did not spoil an Easter egg.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Day 4 when Luca is nude it plays the same scene as when he is wearing the bathing suit. If you wear the suit and go to the pool bar the bj scene happens, if you leave and come back nude it replays the scene again. Not sure if it gives you the corruption points twice tho, forgot to look.

It does repeat the corruption points. I replayed it again to verify. I got 8 corruption points for seeing it twice.

This is a random bug. It happened on a couple of playthroughs and then when I played a few more times I have not been able to repeat it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes