McJohn234

Oct 21, 2023
Tried to play with 0 corruption and... Well, its possible, not that fun though. Thought that with low corruption Kora would stop Rocco, but no (maybe not yet). And in the end of 4th day Kora anyway gonna receive cum on her back (at least without pen)
Overall sex scenes looks good, would like to see the end of story (maybe after 7th day will be one more week of gameplay)

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
I just did another playthrough now that I know where to keep track of the corruption and hotel improvements is (can't believed I didn't notice it before). At the end of day 4 I have Kora at 25 Luca at 27 and HI at 11. Is that max points for this part of the game?
At the end of day 4, my notes have 28 and 27 for Kora and Luca respectively

Man your gonna hate me dev, but I may have found a bug concerning Luca and the sauna. Sometimes he can go into the woman's locker room from the sauna side wearing any outfit, and another one where he can go into the office nude or in the bathing suit but he can't when dressed.
This is definitely a bug, will work on fixing it, thanks! And the second thing you mentioned... this is just an easter egg, there's no 'event rings' on purpose. There are 1 or 2 of those in the game.

Day 4 when Luca is nude it plays the same scene as when he is wearing the bathing suit. If you wear the suit and go to the pool bar the bj scene happens, if you leave and come back nude it replays the scene again. Not sure if it gives you the corruption points twice tho, forgot to look.

It does repeat the corruption points. I replayed it again to verify. I got 8 corruption points for seeing it twice.

This is a random bug. It happened on a couple of playthroughs and then when I played a few more times I have not been able to repeat it.
Will look to fix this!

Around New Years. Dev said they update around once every 1.5 months
Was hoping to have a new update by Christmas but got absolutely leveled by some kind of bug the past week and a half. So if not by Christmas, then before New Years.

Funny how he isn't even on Patreon, SS or other must have some decency:)
It's a hobby... a fun way to do something creative and frankly something more people would likely get to enjoy than if I made music or something else. I don't want to feel pressured to pump out new updates on a schedule (although there are clearly enough developers who are fine taking peoples money regardless of output). My last game fizzled out for a variety of reasons and I wouldn't want to have financial investment tied to letting people down in addition.

Sallen 49

Jun 22, 2021
Very much like your honesty Maiie. Many who are developing these games ATM are not doing the right thing (Not naming names). Some Devs aren't even updating they're games on a consistent basis just collect "sub" income and doing less than you. Refreshing to see someone who is doing it " for love" Thanks Maiie(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
The game is updated, new version available in the OP and also here:

Mac Version, v. 0.71 -
PC Version, v. 0.71 -

A lot of the bug fixes didn't make it in this time, wanted to get it out before the year end... will get those (and any others found) for the next update!

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
The game is updated, new version available in the OP and also here:

Mac Version, v. 0.71 - Mega
PC Version, v. 0.71 - Mega

A lot of the bug fixes didn't make it in this time, wanted to get it out before the year end... will get those (and any others found) for the next update!
You are a legend!! Thank you very much for the Christmas present :)

Jul 26, 2021
So I was doing several runs of the new version. 0.71 to explore. Just wow! Latest update had more than I'd expect and very well done! I could not stop myself from replaying to see most of it over and over. I'm now REALLY looking forward to day 6 and eventually 7.

Now, before saying more, I should respond to when you said this:

At the end of day 4, my notes have 28 and 27 for Kora and Luca respectively
Just like Sonar2020 stated, I too could only get Kora at 25, Luca at 27, and HI at 11 at the end of day 4. I restarted twice, I could not manage to get Kora 3 more points you stated she could achieve (kept ending at 25 that day both playthroughs). Is there something hidden that needs to be found? Several times it did look like some choices would give both Luca and Kora corruption, but often was just Luca. So it also makes me wonder if some points may not be getting through? ‍♀ Just curious.

Now there are several bugs I think I should mention too I noticed. Probably most notably, several events you just did stay and you can repeat, earning extra points, never going away. Day 4 had a few with only Luca I think. One was blowjob from Yaren being repeatable from restaurant. But Day 5 had several for both Kora and Luca. On um... I think Day 2, when Kora finds clothes in the box, if you turned them into Yaren doing event, you can pick up clothes again, but doesn't trigger repeat event, but not sure if that affects anything later (too scared to test). There were 2 places, I can't remember exactly, characters talking to NPCs would have dialogue with a character no longer there (their picture icon would show). Luca can also still enter the women's locker from the hot tub side. "Some" of the days (not all), out of the 2 squares to get through door, the left successfully blocks Luca, but he can always get in on the right from what I saw. Another minor is several times, NPC can be spotted 2 places at once. And last I can think of from my head, I'm not positive if it's a bug or not, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all though, no ground breaking bugs, just all minor stuff like that. And easily mostly all stable.

I wanted to mention ideas I was thinking, but since this post is already long, I'll send a second to separate.

Jul 26, 2021
So while doing ... mostly 3 runs (both non corrupted, both corrupted, and Kora not corrupted but Luca corrupted), I noticed in particular on the non-corruption route, it felt like it lacked content compared to either of their corrupted routes. Like for instance, Yaren tries to seduce Luca. If Luca doesn't fall for it the first time ... or two (basically only her first attempts, can't recall if there were multiple off my head), her future attempts are just kind of never seen. Like Yaren doesn't even try after that. Although a little bit similar, I felt like Rocco put in more effort to continuously try to put Kora in questionable situations that could potentially lead her back into corruption despite how he quits after a point too (although not to say Rocco exactly is out to corrupt like Yaren was). And of course optional characters like Nina stop near the beginning as well it feels like. That started getting me thinking though.

Yaren specifically, although her plans not fully revealed yet, seems to have some kind of plot to get Kora and Luca out of the way (trying to avoid details so not spoil anything important). On corrupted route, it seems more obvious how she is (by corrupting them). Other than some questionable photos with Kora though, on non-corrupted route (for both), after initial rejections, characters just kind of stop trying to bother corrupting them anymore. And it feels like it starts to get more bland. So since the first week is coming close to an end (day 5 was surprisingly more major than I thought), if open to ideas, what about on no to low corruption, they face "greater" temptations? Basically Yaren getting more desperate to get them corrupted so her plans will succeed? Of course, still making sense though.

Like um... maybe Yaren does another photoshoot, trying to get many of the main npcs together, along with both Kora and Luca, to advertise how tasty the dishes are
. But say on corrupted route, a bit milder as since they likely already cheated, like maybe um... photoshooting Kora with Rocco while Yaren seduces Luca in front of her all while filming (making their cheating known to each other). On half corrupted, half pure, maybe try to encourage
to non corrupted so as to get try to make something similar happen, betrayal in open, if trying to ever get out of corruption, love greatly tested.

Now I only just thought of these ideas off my head, and of course, I have no idea what you're already planning so those ideas may not work at all. So my ideas may not be good or others may not appreciate them or not your style, whatever. Not suggesting you go with that, my point ultimately was, if it made sense, attempting to add more temptation to non-corrupted route so it feels more like you're still feeling like you're survivng or kind of fighting to the end, on this island with your love intact as opposed to falling for corruption. Since the corruption routes already are filled in very nicely.

Sorry if it all sounds confusing, I was trying to get these thoughts while fresh in my head into possible suggestions, but may not be explained the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kotobiki

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoyed it alot and that red head futa is my favorite. cant wait to see her get luca after seeing her do his wife hopeing to see her in a threesome with them both.

Reactions: Onbunga

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
nothing happened with Kora in this update...? literally no events anywhere on day 5, and only a bit of dancing after ending the day?

Unless i'm missing something.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Maybe you didn't get enough corruption? She had several in my playthrough:

huh, i wondered if that was the case. I had full corruption, and there was not a single event trigger to be had on the map.

Unless Kora's scenes in this update are also dependent on the husband's corruption (i skip every single one of his solo events) I guess my save somehow bugged out.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes