4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
What's the link? I did a search for it but could not find it.

EDIT: Found at though.
No, in patreon the new version 0.4.15 has already come out, that is version 0.4.13

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017

Hey guys! The last version of this year is now available. UI related to the closet and stores changed to make your life easier. Some clothes were reworked as well. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make this version compatible with old saved games. It's still playable, but you'll probably feel confused while choosing the "Purple top and skirt (casual)" and find your avatar wearing something different. I'd recommend players who don't care much about the avatar to stay with 0.4.15 until 0.5.1 is released with new content related to the Sister. It will be worth it to play it since the beginning. I had a lot of work to do with this system and, bugs may be available. I wish you all a great 2020 and I'll be back next year with more news, content, and updates. Thank you very much for helping me and supporting me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Probably already been asked... Well, it should have been asked with the clientele of this site. ;) Is there going to be a female bf who leveled sissy? A male who not?

More the female/sissy but would do the male/does not do sissy. Have dow the f/ns but found it boring. Going to do m/s now.

Did not go deep into f/ns story, does she turn more into f/s?

Sorry having probs talking in the native tongue (me American, having brain oriented failure now. Hopefully it will clear soon).

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018

Hey guys! The last version of this year is now available. UI related to the closet and stores changed to make your life easier. Some clothes were reworked as well. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make this version compatible with old saved games. It's still playable, but you'll probably feel confused while choosing the "Purple top and skirt (casual)" and find your avatar wearing something different. I'd recommend players who don't care much about the avatar to stay with 0.4.15 until 0.5.1 is released with new content related to the Sister. It will be worth it to play it since the beginning. I had a lot of work to do with this system and, bugs may be available. I wish you all a great 2020 and I'll be back next year with more news, content, and updates. Thank you very much for helping me and supporting me.

Thanks a lot for the belated christmas present! <3333

Lilde3on

Jan 11, 2019
i wonder if that have any way grow dick in clinc or only from dare point as 15p for buy? my dick were fucking small.. :(

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
Do anyone know how to get the girl BF instead of the GF when we have the possibility to break, everytime I can't breakup (tho I don't want to go into the dom content)

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Do anyone know how to get the girl BF instead of the GF when we have the possibility to break, everytime I can't breakup (tho I don't want to go into the dom content)
Someone, correct me if I am wrong. I'm pretty sure you need to have a higher evil stat to succeed in breaking up with her (how high, I'm not sure). Then you will be told by game narrative how to get set up with an alternative leading to a male master if you choose. That's how I managed to do it, but I am not sure if anything else was going on behind the scenes to enable that option.

Reactions: Dixon Butz
Aug 4, 2019
Someone, correct me if I am wrong. I'm pretty sure you need to have a higher evil stat to succeed in breaking up with her (how high, I'm not sure). Then you will be told by game narrative how to get set up with an alternative leading to a male master if you choose. That's how I managed to do it, but I am not sure if anything else was going on behind the scenes to enable that option.
You need a willpower (evil) of 15 or better to break up with her.

juliaxx

Jul 23, 2017
hello, can i have a save for the full version, i lose mine, and dont want to grind it again xxx time, ty

julia1989

Mar 17, 2019
i still have the problem, when i ONCE do my job as a hair dresser, even if i am experienced and get more than 8$, if i LATER try to go back to that job, i never will encounter that event when my boss talks to me, that i could get a raise from 4 to 8$:) could somebody check this? thanks!

dmi72445

May 31, 2018

0.5.1 is released. Would you be so kind to share?

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
from patreon:

Hi guys! Starting the year with a new version and a new mode. The last poll picked to add more content to the Friday Night with the sister. There's new content, but a whole new character as well. When you start a new game you'll be able to pick a sister or someone you never knew before. Check the changelog (In-game or discord) to see the new features. Images for this new mode will be added at the end of this month as well as a small fix for a few parts of the game (ex.: Master/mistress online), and user's requests (Diamond/Gold). I hope you enjoy it and thank you for your support.

dmi72445

May 31, 2018
from patreon:

Hi guys! Starting the year with a new version and a new mode. The last poll picked to add more content to the Friday Night with the sister. There's new content, but a whole new character as well. When you start a new game you'll be able to pick a sister or someone you never knew before. Check the changelog (In-game or discord) to see the new features. Images for this new mode will be added at the end of this month as well as a small fix for a few parts of the game (ex.: Master/mistress online), and user's requests (Diamond/Gold). I hope you enjoy it and thank you for your support.

Thanks

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes