4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Aug 13, 2017
So...........I'm starting a new game, and I can only find clothes shop and hairdresser in the mall............there are several references that I need a "Mobile phone" to interact with several things in the game to progress, but none of the places I can find in "The Mall" has a mobile phone for sale...........so I guess my question is: "what to do"?

Louser

Sep 26, 2017
So...........I'm starting a new game, and I can only find clothes shop and hairdresser in the mall............there are several references that I need a "Mobile phone" to interact with several things in the game to progress, but none of the places I can find in "The Mall" has a mobile phone for sale...........so I guess my question is: "what to do"?
You could choose to start the game with a mobile. (the dare board option).
Anyway, eventually, you can buy a cell phone at the pharmacy. (Because pharmacies are everybodys first choice when looking for electronics :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: DTA316 and Altru

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
No new content just easier to play in the closet. okay. more closet fun said nobody. I like this game. I'm not pooping on it but the story needs more work than the closet.

Last edited:

juliaxx

Jul 23, 2017
Hello everyone, do someone can share some saves lategame, i lose mine, and dont want to grind again :( thanks

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
How do you complete the task for your mistress to have virtual sex?
Since no one else answered this, and I was worried/uncertain for a while too, the answer is: it's not connected to the Dare Board. It'll be possible the following Saturday, clickable next to where it says "Mistress online".

Reactions: whisperpuppy

DarkLordDarth

Jul 13, 2018
Since no one else answered this, and I was worried/uncertain for a while too, the answer is: it's not connected to the Dare Board. It'll be possible the following Saturday, clickable next to where it says "Mistress online".
Can u drop me saves pls

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
I think I have maxed out the chest for clinical trials, but then doctor talks about some other doctor. How does one go about finding this other doctor or is that even in this game yet?

Aug 4, 2019
I think I have maxed out the chest for clinical trials, but then doctor talks about some other doctor. How does one go about finding this other doctor or is that even in this game yet?
I haven't played back through yet since 5.1 broke my save game. But last I remember the giant breasts were locked behind the sissy school you go to if you disable cuckold content when you start (I got them that way when it was first added). Then I thought I saw in a later version's change log that they were added to the nurse career. But it might have been a coming feature and I'm confusing it.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018

Hi guys, a new version is now available, check changelog in-game or discord to see the changes. It adds images to the stepsister's story and fixes the UI for the Dominance Online while playing as submissive. I believe all the old UI has been replaced by now and I'll be able to focus on adding more images. Next month's main content will be about the GF. Thank you for your support again!

Last edited:

bakersbakers

Feb 27, 2020
I haven't played back through yet since 5.1 broke my save game. But last I remember the giant breasts were locked behind the sissy school you go to if you disable cuckold content when you start (I got them that way when it was first added). Then I thought I saw in a later version's change log that they were added to the nurse career. But it might have been a coming feature and I'm confusing it.
Yeah, one of the later promotions in the nurse career unlocks it.

bakersbakers

Feb 27, 2020
Sooo.....
how does the closet work??
Initially it only allows you to purchase certain items to buff stats.

Once you're reached a certain level of femininity, you can also enter the club and participate in tasks (gloryhole, etc) that'll give you money as well as improve your stats.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes