4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Just tested and had the same issue. After some looking around, from 0.5.0 and onward, the phone is at the pharmacy store which is locked until an event in week 3, or you can choose a perk at the start of the game to get the phone immediatly.

From the changelog of version 0.5.0:
Yes.

The major problem is that you have to wait till day 21 to gain access to both even though your interface is telling you to go to the mall to get these things, which is obviously creating confusion with new players.

So, I think this is mainly a bug and not a deliberate change.

Last edited:

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
Yes.

The major problem is that you have to wait till day 21 to gain access to both even though your interface is telling you to go to the mall to get these things, which is obviously creating confusion with new players.

So, I think this is mainly a bug and not a deliberate change.
The phone being locked seems deliberate. Here's a quote from the creator at patreon when someone asked about the phone:
It's available at the pharmacy after the third week during the shaving
But the interface telling you about buying the phone before it's available is probably a bug / not thought about from the creator.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
The phone being locked seems deliberate. Here's a quote from the creator at patreon when someone asked about the phone:

But the interface telling you about buying the phone before it's available is probably a bug / not thought about from the creator.
I'm guessing bug since you gain access to everything in the third week. But, it is confusing to have your interface telling you these things are available when they aren't.

Ran across another bug. Doing stepsister route she throws away my clothes week 4, says she gave me her clothes and some extra money. Got the clothes but no money.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the only problem i have with this game so far is the fact that it's so goddamned hard to change from male to female, just let me buy the change thingy, don't give me a multi-quest for it when i have access to buying this shit

Reactions: fzdudesome

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
the only problem i have with this game so far is the fact that it's so goddamned hard to change from male to female, just let me buy the change thingy, don't give me a multi-quest for it when i have access to buying this shit
yeah man i hate games with plot and/or story too, damn if only there were other threads with different games aimed more towards me. Oh well guess i will just vent here in this thread because is clearly the right place to do so

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
yeah man i hate games with plot and/or story too, damn if only there were other threads with different games aimed more towards me. Oh well guess i will just vent here in this thread because is clearly the right place to do so
just because you don't agree with me, doesn't mean you need to be a dick about it, first of all, do you even know what part i'm talking about it or are you just trying to be a dick, no wait, i know, you're being a ignorant dick, "How dare that random person on the internet to have a different opinion from mine, i'm gonna post a mean comment", what a fucking loser...i like you :ROFLMAO:

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
but, but...i do like you, you're so mean:cry:
it's fine to be wrong, C'mere brotha, give me a hug a bug is fine too;)

Jude Texad

Jun 16, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get "pussy"? Ive done all master/mistress's requests and finally can go to "closet" , but i dont know what to do next??

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Huh. The Tasks in the Dare Board are greyed out for me — even though I haven't completed them all. I claimed the Clinic dare — and it stopped being available to me. What's up?

Saucylilfish

Apr 19, 2020
Hi all quick question can you get to mtf trans with a big cock? Or will it just shrink away then more female you get?

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
How do i get the larger boobs option? the clinic says to ask the doctor but he only says something about a doctor in the city
Work at the clinic, in one of the scenes where a customer wants bigger breast implants you make the choice to take the injection instead of them, but make sure your current breasts are the biggest size available before you do it

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
- After a successful (or dreadful) wedding party, you're going with your husband/wife to your honeymoon. Is it going to be wonderful or terrible? Your choice.
- 133 new passages with different choices.
- Honeymoon with BF male or female (different options for each).
- Are you a cheating bastard or a comprehensive partner?
- Definitive ending for BF story or pick a different line to continue your own story.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes