4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
new to the game, might be a silly question:

what does these icon represent? what attribute am i increasing with which? wish there was a help page with some basic information about the game and stats.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Dominance/submissiveness is directly to the left of body and mind in your profile. Sexual orientation is at the far left of that row.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I have an issue in the current v0.5.9 update, i got the "Dealer's Message" on Thursday at home and when i click on it i just get a complete blank page. Tried using console to make dealermsg = true or dealermeetok = true but nothing works.

Edit-
Ok finally got the "Dealer Message" to work, look out for the unknown message about a party at a motel, on the day of the motel party at 16:00hrs you will meet the dealer and after that when the next time the "Dealer Message" appear it will work.

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
My desire to play games always takes a hit when forced chastity is involved...I get that it's a sissy game, but not every sissy ever is into chastity. Not having the option of saying no is kinda shit.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
Mar 22, 2018
My desire to play games always takes a hit when forced chastity is involved...I get that it's a sissy game, but not every sissy ever is into chastity. Not having the option of saying no is kinda shit.
If you have a decent amount of willpower (or whatever that skill is called) you can leave the first gf after a couple dates and then you can stay out of chastity forever if you choose.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
how can i fix the blank screen after clicking on the dealer's first message ? thanks in advance

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Could someone please upload v0.5.11? would really appreciate it <3

If you're a private person and want to keep the game private, could you please at least if so PM me a link for the download?

Reactions: K37S3Y and dmi72445
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes