4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

natc

Nov 24, 2020
It would seem that there might be a bug in the game, where you get to the point that you either have to accept punishment, go to School, or break up, if you break up then the sister will offer mc a business card, presumably for the Online Dominance, but it doesn't show up in the inventory, nor does the option pop up at home. I don't know if this is intentional, or not, so figured I should report it.
Possible bug? Curiously, if I opt to dump that absolute worst (formaly known as the GF), the current version of the game doesn't seem to enable the dominance online route afterwards.

Instead, the friend seems to have a empty slot where text or something should be when met up with on tuesday and thursdays-- and no other storyline or plot options present themselves. I assume this is unintentional?
These two issues are still currently the case for me as well.

Sorentia

Aug 29, 2021
These two issues are still currently the case for me as well.
Jayme was asking for saves where this sort of thing occured over on the discord. If you have access, pop in and drop the save file for her so she can look at it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So 7.11 finally fixes the bug that's been kicking around for (I think) the better part of a year. I guess there's that to look forward to then.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
So 7.11 finally fixes the bug that's been kicking around for (I think) the better part of a year. I guess there's that to look forward to then.
Is it when "Dom Online" simply not showing up, and that led the game to the softlock? Nastiest bug, I hear!
Well than, I understand temporary Patreon exclusives and stuff, but why the most needed hotfixes not in actual public build?
Mistery :alien:

• Red Heart
Reactions: jeje33

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
It has caught my attention but it does not quite convince me at all. if someone recommends it I will download it and give it a try

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
Any1 has this issue when even you have the best phone there is no Dare Board on the interface?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I didn't steal sisters panties but she still grounds me as if I went into her room, what gives?
On rails. From memory the story requires you to be grounded for that weekend to displease the GF in order to set up the next bit.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes