4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I seem to remember the dev created a meticulous flowchart of the story structure, but it was complicated, sparse on practical detail, and I couldn't read it well. Can't find it offhand, though I know it was linked in this thread.

Unfortunately, the dev has said, "Feel free to write your walkthrough and share it. I don't intend to do it. I've been creating this game to make it possible to play it any way you want it, following your desires and choices."

I haven't played the game recently and I'm not sure when I will again, so to anyone who feels confident they have a sense of the game's structure, feel free to copy all or parts of my walkthrough as the basis for a more updated one.
yea no shade on you; that guide was still more than many games have and the fact ya gotta do it freehand is lame as hell

you would think that peeps would be able to write at least a bit about their own damn game lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames
Apr 6, 2020
Almost every ingame event accompanied by pictures with 3d characters. And yes, screenshots on the head of thread are outdated for a long time, now characters (except pc doll) look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really?? I actually liked the original 2D drawings... I guess I'll have to save two version of the game..

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. The trans version of the best friendo is by far the more endearing, and well deserving of copious amounts of sexytimes; but is sadly regulated to a supporting role. (The male just wants a barbie doll, and the female ends up being borderline homophobic.) It'd be keen if even one of these style games had the MC and one of the 'romance' interests going down the path of sexy times and transitioning as potentialy happy sloots together, building eachother up instead of down, but alas, it is not to be.

Possible bug? Curiously, if I opt to dump that absolute worst (formaly known as the GF), the current version of the game doesn't seem to enable the dominance online route afterwards.

Instead, the friend seems to have a empty slot where text or something should be when met up with on tuesday and thursdays-- and no other storyline or plot options present themselves. I assume this is unintentional?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cloudchaser

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Possible bug? Curiously, if I opt to dump that absolute worst (formaly known as the GF), the current version of the game doesn't seem to enable the dominance online route afterwards.
Yeah, that's been bugged for a little while (was the last time I tried, one or two versions ago). I don't see any mention of Dominance Online being fixed in the 7.5 or 7.6 change-logs either, so it may take a while to get straightened out.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, so I chose the female friend over the GF and uhh, I'm still in chastity and have no access to dominance online.

Do I have to fuck around with variables or did I just miss something?

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone know how to remove the nasty message "Your ass itches. Maybe you should fill it with something, or you may have a bad night."

No, not just avoid it, actually remove the message. The latter information is good, but it's really just a cringe bit of writing too.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Ok, so I chose the female friend over the GF and uhh, I'm still in chastity and have no access to dominance online.

Do I have to fuck around with variables or did I just miss something?
The things that dictates your path are
Good and Evil score since depending on them you can go all Top or Bottom
The level of body modifications
The content you enabled at the beginnig

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
The things that dictates your path are
Good and Evil score since depending on them you can go all Top or Bottom
The level of body modifications
The content you enabled at the beginnig
Yeah but I can't date the friend or remove the chastity despite having high willpower and evil...

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah but I can't date the friend or remove the chastity despite having high willpower and evil...
To date the Female Friend you need to revert any bosy modification
For the Male Friend you need to go all the way with modifications

If you cant go further, then you shoud restart the game

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
To date the Female Friend you need to revert any bosy modification
For the Male Friend you need to go all the way with modifications

If you cant go further, then you shoud restart the game
Ah, arright, I still had some mods so I guess that's why that didn't trigger, but there's no way to get off chastity??

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Anyone know the commands to take off chastity? This is still isn't fixed apparently in the latest update

edit: I think maybe
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.chastitydevice = 1"
or true enabled it, allowing me to unlock it

now to see if I can even get any content in this mess of a game

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
The option to unlock it doesn't appear
I think I found the solution above, try fiddling with them

also I highly doubt that any ending in this game is "good", don't all of them end up with you cucked to death? the whole game seems to be about the authors sad blacked fantasies and the ~new scene~ when you actually have a big dick is some of the most cucked shit I have seen in ages

gromit6

May 11, 2017
hi all

Last Update

Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:11 pm

Version

Development
Alpha

changelog
- 176 new images: Dealer's story.

links ca 520mb

have fun

Reactions: menatv and Fokko29
Oct 16, 2017
It would seem that there might be a bug in the game, where you get to the point that you either have to accept punishment, go to School, or break up, if you break up then the sister will offer mc a business card, presumably for the Online Dominance, but it doesn't show up in the inventory, nor does the option pop up at home. I don't know if this is intentional, or not, so figured I should report it.

Reactions: DarthMalusOfTheDead

Sorentia

Aug 29, 2021
It would seem that there might be a bug in the game, where you get to the point that you either have to accept punishment, go to School, or break up, if you break up then the sister will offer mc a business card, presumably for the Online Dominance, but it doesn't show up in the inventory, nor does the options pop up at home. I don't know if this is intentional, or not, so figured I should report it.
That might be a known bug. Not 100% sure, but I'm a Patreon so I have the latest version and that issue does not occur and I just played it a few days ago. I do know that my last playthrough, two or three versions prior to the latest Patreon release, did have that occur to me as well so I just jumped to another game as reloading a prior save didn't fix it. So as bad as it may sound, give it a couple of weeks until the current Patreon Release goes public and you should be good to go without that bug.

That said, I did run into some issues with the Dealer's questline as well as a few other side events related to Dominance Online where the actual events like "Go to Motel" wouldn't appear at all. Again, not sure if this was a one-off or not.

Reactions: Astra Starwalker
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes