4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
Someone know how to become a whore? I met murphy but no idea what to do after dumping the mistress

Feb 1, 2021
Are there any plans to be able to feminize your male friend or get your female one as a new mistress? Also, can Barry be made a sissy?

trojanwhores

Apr 10, 2020
Can anyone post an 8.0 or 8.1 save that is at least somewhat into the story. I have played the game so many times I cannot stomach starting from scratch again.. thanks :)

Reactions: FetusStomper

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I want to dump Erica and go all in with Barry. Just started my first playthrough yesterday, so I don't know what's possible or not.
Do I need to do to change my body or anything for Barry, or do I just keep visiting him at the gym? Or is he even an end-game character?

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Also how do i get the long hair option?
Wait it out, and you will eventually get medium, and then later long hair if you don't cut it.
It looks like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
relationship caps at 40 and doesn't progress past sex, but you do get a chance to dump
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I decided to go with the best friend route. Do I need to stay faithful to him?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Is the Dana party bugged? I have the notice "you should go to Danna's party after 18:00h" but there appears to be no button popping up to go to it. I may end up throwing this into Twine or an editor to see WTF.

edit

Didn't bother with Twine yet, but there's a shitload of passages with Dana and date and party in the passage name. I suspect I've let MC be a bit too indy and headstrong to have anything trigger. In fact, the first set I hit have mc acting like a maid at the party.

edit 2

The notice started to appear on a Sunday. It actually didn't trigger a button for the party until Monday after 18:00. I vaguely remember the original passage for the party announcement where it might have been said that it would be for whatever Monday.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes