4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
When do these become available?
I think these are prostituts quest only if you are alone or for the new mistress that had these tasks (only if you rebelled aginst eche every task and choose a new mistress with whore path). Just go to the cloest and meat Mr. Murphy or talk to new Mistress (after sissy school if you are on this path)

Edit: You need to be alone (on your own and be a Mistress of you slave after you had done successufly dominace only it for alle rute only fightut houseband, wife no to be relation to no one)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaeger Deflated

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
apparently the clinic doesn't revert your breasts or fix your hips. I was partially through some transformation (or maybe its being prevented by drugs? I tried to keep that to a minimum), anyway, I was dating best friend and I couldn't reduce my breast size and ultimately she dumped me. I think I'm now stuck forever alone at this point :p

edit: nevermind ,they DO decrease, just very slowly and not in time to salvage the realtionship :S

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone know, if I choose Sissy School and prostitution path does it close for me trans GF with Danna (her new dominant girlfriend) content?
UPD. I answer myself: NO! :sneaky:

Last edited:

Lopezior

Feb 11, 2020
Patch notes said that there is 13 new outfits but i found only couple. So i don't know if they are unlockable or i am just blind

Lurker485

Aug 18, 2021
I think the problem is that you can only see the outfits for your current size. "Did you notice the eye icon after the $"? Its shows you for outfits in your size only, stinks that you can't peview the other selections. They are there its just you have to spend an inordinate amout of time at the clinic to get the one you want. Not a fan of the whole clothing process myself but this might be the problem.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
OK 100% confused. How do you get makeup? How do you get him something to relieve his ass? How do you get anywhere in this mess?

Lurker485

Aug 18, 2021
Go buy the makeup kit but you need the skill to use it in the bathroom or goto the mall hairsalon. It opens up as the story progresses.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
OK 100% confused. How do you get makeup? How do you get him something to relieve his ass? How do you get anywhere in this mess?
For well anything to pop up, you have to continue along the "girlfriend" story. Nothing will show up in the mall until you've reached a certain point with her. Continue talking to her, doing her tasks or not, and visiting her on Saturday and after the 3rd or 4th time visiting her, the items will be in the Pharmacy and Snu Snu shops (it's a buttplug btw).

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I've never even SEEN a girlfriend.
Technically, neither have I, but the so called girlfriend is the girl that drugs you, kidnaps you, says she's your girlfriend, and tries to transform you into her little sissy. A button will pop up Wednesday night to talk to you, then on Saturday there will be a button says GFHouse so you can go get transformed and tortured against your will.

May 20, 2021
This is my unofficial MOD for 0.8.8 if anyone is interested.

I've added some Cheat Mods (see image)

View attachment 1883034

I've also set Darepoints to 200 (for this to be effective you need to start a new game)
View attachment 1883035

Have fun and enjoy :)
View attachment 1883037

PS: I bought the penis enlargement the moment i bought a phone and activated the dare board. The first dare task "Are you a stud? Do you want to fuck me? Send pics!!!!", so I used "Temporary Dick" and completed the task whereas usual one would fail. Having said all that, if you don't use "New Sis" have enough points to buy the "Temporary Dick" you can complete the "Are you a stud? Do you want to fuck me? Send pics!!!!" task. That's all I figured out for this wonder drug .
how can i see the images using this mod

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes