4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Tirelipimpon

Jul 6, 2022
Is the online dom broken? She asks the player to by 3 bras and 3 panties but even when I have bought everything, three days later it says that the player is to be punished but even the punishment doesn't occur
Same problem...
Tried to have enough lingerie before signing up on DomOnline, and it worked.
But then, the next task is to fulfill a new task on DB (unpublished before that), which I did, and then again, time passes, and the mission is not validated... And I have no more news from the master/mistress.

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
This is my unofficial MOD for 0.8.10 if anyone is interested.

I've added some Cheat Mods (see image)

View attachment 1925254

I've also set Darepoints to 200 (for this to be effective you need to start a new game)
View attachment 1925257

Have fun and enjoy :)
View attachment 1925259

PS: I bought the penis enlargement the moment i bought a phone and activated the dare board. The first dare task "Are you a stud? Do you want to fuck me? Send pics!!!!", so I used "Temporary Dick" and completed the task whereas usual one would fail. Having said all that, if you don't use "New Sis" have enough points to buy the "Temporary Dick" you can complete the "Are you a stud? Do you want to fuck me? Send pics!!!!" task. That's all I figured out for this wonder drug .
This is a great mod. Thank you for putting it together. Makes it much easier to play than going to the console for all of these things.

Tirelipimpon

Jul 6, 2022
This is how far I have gotten into this storyline. Is this it? Or have I made any mistakes? Please help!

View attachment 1971110
You can go to lvl 40 for both. You'll unlock a new scene if you're friend with them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that, it's always the same at the gym, but next you can invite them to your wedding
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jagdpanzer E-100
Jun 29, 2018
Is it possible to have a sub without them sleeping with other people? I chose Nelly cause both others said they had NTR in them, but even with Nelly you're forced to have them do stuff with other people unless I'm missing something.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Is it possible to have a sub without them sleeping with other people? I chose Nelly cause both others said they had NTR in them, but even with Nelly you're forced to have them do stuff with other people unless I'm missing something.
No, you're online domina to them, and not their girlfriend. NTR warning is there because two others have spouse or relationship, and Nelly is single. So the point of Femdom-online (or what's the name) is to change those subs to diviant sluts. But yeah, one of them still be your slave, if you make it all right and won't fail.

Reactions: fakeacoount321
Jun 29, 2018
No, you're online domina to them, and not their girlfriend. NTR warning is there because two others have spouse or relationship, and Nelly is single. So the point of Femdom-online (or what's the name) is to change those subs to diviant sluts. But yeah, one of them still be your slave, if you make it all right and won't fail.
Aw, well sucks for me, but thanks for answering.

lokoneko

Nov 3, 2021
Updated save files. Added:
Trans friend story arc (Danna+Andy).
Beach event (Tonya, Kyle, Andy)
Sissy school and whoring for Layla

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
How much content is locked behind specific paths? I see things about dom and sub paths, but if I pick a dom path with one character can I pick sub with another? Or am I locked into being either a dom or a sub?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
That's why I'm asking politely, from someone from a third world country, I know how piracy works, come one... We pretty much invented it! I'm asking to remove it in respect of those who are supporting it and helping make it free. One month isn't too long.
If you can't afford to support the game and you want to play it earlier, you can help me other ways. Join my discord and be a friendly member. You can help me to improve the grammar by sending corrections to my email. I'd gladly send those a copy and I believe all my supporters would be fine with it since you'll be helping to improve it.
Hi, I read in the newest changelog that you have added 48 videos to replace the gifs do they have sound in them? Plz let me know thank you.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
There is a sex route with the sister? witch one i need to choose? good,bad or steps
Yes, very lots of sexual content with the sis, and two grand routes.
If you want having sex with her (and looking her having sex with others), you need to choose "step", if you only into looking her having sex with others then choose "good" or "bad". If you start the game with the "good" or "bad" option, you can always switch to "step" option, but not the other way around.

Reactions: Corvo3108

roykarls221

May 13, 2022
I remember playing this game around 2-3 years ago and finishing it by siding with the mistress at the end, I'm just wondering is the game much different now than then or is there any new femdom routes/content etc since then as I see it still gets updated constantly, thanks!

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I'm just wondering is the game much different now than then or is there any new femdom routes/content etc since then as I see it still gets updated constantly, thanks!
Short answers: yes and yes. You can "betray" (just leave her under different circumstances) your mistress (first GF), and find more femdom content and mistresses, or romantic opportunities with more or less femdom content in it. If you liked the game then, then, I almost sure, you will like the game now. I even envy to you, because there is a lot of content since then to explore.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes