4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

sgtbubblez

May 11, 2020
Is the online dom broken? She asks the player to by 3 bras and 3 panties but even when I have bought everything, three days later it says that the player is to be punished but even the punishment doesn't occur

Sep 3, 2020
I like this game, have been playing as full transformation and submissive. But I'm wondering if I can play as a male who stays male and converts others and dominates them into sissification.
I don't mind if not, it will just save me play time if that isn't really an option.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I like this game, have been playing as full transformation and submissive. But I'm wondering if I can play as a male who stays male and converts others and dominates them into sissification.
I don't mind if not, it will just save me play time if that isn't really an option.
Sissification is unavoidable. There are options for playing as a dominant transwoman but the implementation is patchy at best.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks. In that route can I make them service others and force them to do stuff? Might still try the route if so.
Some scenarios for that, yeah. Some of the Dare Board activities, the dealer storyline, prostitution event chains etc. have those options, and if the Dom Online thing isn't too buggy at the moment the MC can gain a sub through that.

You have to sit through the initial events with the "girlfriend" regardless, those are unavoidable, but once you can kick her to the kerb you can take the MC in the other direction.

Sep 3, 2020
Some scenarios for that, yeah. Some of the Dare Board activities, the dealer storyline, prostitution event chains etc. have those options, and if the Dom Online thing isn't too buggy at the moment the MC can gain a sub through that.

You have to sit through the initial events with the "girlfriend" regardless, those are unavoidable, but once you can kick her to the kerb you can take the MC in the other direction.
Great, thanks for your help!

Reactions: gregers

Cizna

Sep 2, 2020
Was interested until I saw the ingame imgs they use, god it looks worse than the plastic renpy games on this site.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Was interested until I saw the ingame imgs they use, god it looks worse than the plastic renpy games on this site.
I don't know, I like "Barbie doll" style in this game, and the fact that almost every ingame scene have her own picture which is impressive for mostly text game like this.
Also, what do you mean by the "plastic" ren'py games? In which art from Honey Select and other Illusion games?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Can you get your male clothes back?
You can buy them back in the mall in the Hey Pretty Lady shop. They are usually the ones at the top of the lists, but your pj's will always be destroyed the next morning and have to repurchase them.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Am I stupid or something? I chose to side with the best friend (male) instead of the crazy GF. He said something about meeting Wednesday but nothings happening! Is there no content on this route, or am I doing something wrong?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Am I stupid or something? I chose to side with the best friend (male) instead of the crazy GF. He said something about meeting Wednesday but nothings happening! Is there no content on this route, or am I doing something wrong?
There is a story with him, you go on like 4 or 5 dates. The more feminine you are the more your chance at a relationship.
I couldn't tell you why it's not triggering though, mine was the very next week I think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sparrow_rose

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
There is a story with him, you go on like 4 or 5 dates. The more feminine you are the more your chance at a relationship.
I couldn't tell you why it's not triggering though, mine was the very next week I think.
Ah! It finally triggered! It took three in game weeks, weird. But at least it finally happened. :D

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Error in BF date, second dress option looks like this:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: chestlvl is not defined<<if chestlvl >= 1>><<link [['I'm not going to suck your dick! I'll pay for it.'|bflove04b]]>><<set $bflovept1 = 4>><</link>><<else>>Too small for you.<</if>>

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes