4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
And now the best friend left me for a woman, so my lonely Sissy is all alone. It's probably because I wouldn't chop off the D.
At least there is Master on the Internet.

Jun 12, 2021
0.8.3 is out on TF.

for people with ocd - annoyed that the day box is too small for wednesday:

Open the html file with wordpad - and search for bb-day

.bb-day {width: 160px; } <== set to 190
.bb-count {width: 70px; }
.bb-time {width: 90px; }
.bb-money { width: 100px;}
.bb-save { width: 50px; }
.bb-help { width: 50px; }
.bb-reset { width: 50px; margin-right: 125px; }

(don't forget to save before exit)

Lurker485

Aug 18, 2021
stuck with the dummy in the left window. How do I get the regular toon back? It says dummymode all undefined. Even changing outfits does nothing.

You have a massive bug with the wardrobe. Just bought something new and boom everything is back.

Happens when you enter wild snu snu

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2022
i use cheats since i played this game through like a while ago, but which endings does it fuck up and does it mess up the new stuff that gets added every update? i don't know if it messes up this dareboard quest, which is Gokkun Party, since this loops again and again whenever i try to complete it, and not being able to do finish it. i'm wondering if you can edit the save file from looking like you used cheats in the first place?

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
I have found a bug. On the marriage path, wifey says she hates my hair colour and prefers it black. But it's already black! I can't use dye on pre-existing colour. I also tried to dye it into different colour and then back to black, but same thing, she hates it.

Another bug; on laundry task there appeared twice the white laundry option and no possibility to wash coloured clothes anymore. It happened during the engagement, no wedding yet.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hello guys, what kind of ending can we not see by cheating ?
Thx
prison and it kinda frustrating and disapointing. What let player cheat when he make anti-cheat ending prison. What shame and wast of cheat sistem dev him self gave the chance adding monay as well. hat such of waste of effort time and same players gonna even lose interst in playing it.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2021
Hmm, my dream would be for a route or a few in which we can personally corrupt our trans friend or feminize our male one.

Lilde3on

Jan 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have trying that quest but that didn't go well.. any lead about that:

How is it going with the dean? Did you find out where she's keeping the footage? We shouldn't be seeing together, she may get suspicious. Remember: I'll do anything for you! Even fuck you! Deal? Now, get that footage!

dudefighter

Jul 9, 2018
Why is there even a system that's gatekeeping clothing? It severely limits character customization to lock clothing behind body proportions. Not to mention that it doesn't make sense to be unable to wear a top just because you breasts are too small.

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
i have trying that quest but that didn't go well.. any lead about that:

How is it going with the dean? Did you find out where she's keeping the footage? We shouldn't be seeing together, she may get suspicious. Remember: I'll do anything for you! Even fuck you! Deal? Now, get that footage!
You need to comply with the dean's requests several times to earn her trust and then you'll be able to search through different places in her room to try to find it.

Feb 1, 2021
- The Perverted Therapist is looking for new subjects for her unorthodox research. Are you going to help or screw her?
- The Vengeful Wife found out her husband is cheating on her with someone unusual, and she wants to pay him in the same coin. Are you going to help her? Or help him?
- The Police Officer is looking for someone tough to help him with a gang. You'll have to pass the test first and hope to not get yourself involved in something weird.
When do these become available?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes