4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Brix_

Dec 28, 2021
Does anyone have a savegame for day ~60? My old saves don't work and I find the beginning a bit tedious

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone have a savegame for day ~60? My old saves don't work and I find the beginning a bit tedious
Here is mine, but it's for little older version, the save were made in June.
But all new content should work though!

Last edited:

xsamp

Oct 14, 2020
Anyone know how to enlarge the penis of the protagonist above the average? or does someone have a save file with one? tried almost all the other content in the game so far

Feb 1, 2021
Are you sure you have enough skill for dye your hair? If not, you need to go to beauty parlor for it.
I brought them before gaining enough skill, but even after I've gotten 40 skill I'm unable to use them (despite buing teal afterwards and finding and being able to use it).

You may decrease your butt size or breasts, etc., if that's what you asked.
Nah, it's just that I can't do a select dare because I'm not a sissy.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi, I wrote some kind of a guide for the game. If you wanna help me to make it better, feel free to write your suggestions

Extremely helpful, thank you, lifting my skirt and flashing you my panties in appreciation.

Reactions: lokoneko

Feodal1

Oct 1, 2022
Does this game have orchiectomy content (still have a penis but no testicles) or is there any known plans for this? Or immediately transformation into a pussy?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
is there a lot of femdom content with the sister/step sister rn?
A lot of content with stepsis, yes. Femdom content with her is also presented (and it's not few), but how much of it is debatable question, cause she's nymphomaniac and more about sex with others (mostly with manly males), then with the main character. And you can't become regular sub for her, unfortunately.

Last edited:

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
A lot of content with stepsis, yes. Femdom content with her is also presented (and it's not few), but how much of it is debatable question, cause she's nymphomaniac and more about sex with others (mostly with manly males), then with the main character. And you can't become regular sub for her, unfortunately.
ah that sucks last time I played I remember there being 3 options or soemthin like that for her where shes either your sister, stepsis or something else i think it was like evil sister

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes