4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Is there some way to advance with Sheyla (Hot Chick in the Gym) that isnt getting replaced by Chastity (Shy Girl) after giving her drugs many times and working for her?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Is there some way to advance with Sheyla (Hot Chick in the Gym) that isnt getting replaced by Chastity (Shy Girl) after giving her drugs many times and working for her?
Her content is kinda disappointing. All you can get is one – I believe – scene of her whoring you to give BJ to random guy. Then If you dominant enough you can ditch her, if not – your only option with her is betray the trust of sissy girl and never see both of them again.
The gym content never get new big update.

Reactions: Amanwholive

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Her content is kinda disappointing. All you can get is one – I believe – scene of her whoring you to give BJ to random guy. Then If you dominant enough you can ditch her, if not – your only option with her is betray the trust of sissy girl and never see both of them again.
The gym content never get new big update.
Yeah, I have been expecting for more content with her for over a year or so, but guess is still in progress and yes, recently I noticed that if you tell her you are broke she make you BJ the bartender to get free drinks for her. I kinda like the idea but it seems dev doesnt pay her too much attention atm.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSissyGirlfriendExperiment-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Haruhiiro

Jun 26, 2021
Hey, after skipping content with travel I ended up without chastity that is needed for some plot, is there a way to obtain it with skipping plot or is it impossible for now?

MysticMace

Mar 29, 2022
Idk if I'm just blind or what but for dominance online I need to have virtual sex with a guy for the mistress but I can't find where to do that for the life of me there is no option on the computer anywhere for it maybe it bugged because I used the travel option to skip forward in the game?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes