4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

tatsu82

Aug 27, 2017
NOTE: Keep in mind I'm still adding changes to the UI and new features to the system. You'll find something like: dominance increase by 1 instead of icons or old buttoms "Do something else" instead of thoughts. You don't need to report those. I'm still working on it.

New content:

- Good/Evil system: Former Sub/Dom system. If you're wondering what's the point, it will help determinate your character's ending.
- MC thoughts: The entire story and paths will be up to MC's thoughts which sometimes will work along with the Good/Evil system and skills.
- Icons: Skills, Body, Jobs, Good/Evil will show as icons when increased or decreased. Also, you'll be able to know what certain option will increase before taking the path.
- Less text during chat: GF and BF will do most of the talk, it's up to you how you'll react to it.
- Mall, Park and Course UI: Each option goes along with an explanation about it (some parts still need improvement)
- 75 new images and MC thoughts: From the start of the game until the last day of training with the GF (before she asks to do something different).
- New item: Sexy Gold Bikini Top was added to the store (Patreon request).

Bugs fixed:
- Third pissing DB task at the Park no longer show twice.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I had no problems loading a v0.3.6 save using v0.4.0. Doesn't mean that everything's okay, but it did load and the game seems to work fine. I did rename the v0.4.0 .HTML file to the same as what I was using with my old saves ("The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment.html"). Not sure if it makes a difference; I just didn't want to break any of my shortcuts.

BTW, when updating games you should always clear out the game's folder before unpacking a newer version's archive. It's often a bad idea to copy a new version over an older one. This may not be critical with HTML games (depends on the game) but it's very important with Renpy games (just keep the game\saves folder for those).

Reactions: saeids

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
here's the new version from patreon

Unlocked
0.4.1 is now available
Hey guys, 0.4.1 is now available, check the changelog to know about changes and news. I wrote most of the explanation there. I've tested it, but it's possible there are a few bugs available. Next version, I'll add a few items which will be useful to improve job's skills and other features too, don't worry if it feels a little unbalanced right now (I'm actually managed to reach the Nurse and Maid promotion playing twice without reaching the end of the main content with the GF). Suggestions are always welcome and once again, thank you for your support.

tatsu82

Aug 27, 2017

New place: The clinic is available in this game for a while, but I thought it was time to adapt it and make it better. When your clothes are gone and your sister wants you to see a doctor, the clinic will be available.
- Trials: Tuesdays and Thursdays. You can improve or decrease your body parts. The old clinic was either too fast or too slow to improve it and the layout was too confusing, I hope it will work better from now on.
- Work as a "Nurse": The new job. You're supposed to be a nurse, but as you're informed, you don't have the knowledge and neither they're looking for a competent professional. It sounds like a good trap.
- Sperm donor: Need more money? Donate your sperm. Can't donate it? Well, the clinic has another job available!

All jobs will have a promotion, this version adds two of them: One for the Nurse and another for the Housekeeper. Those promotions will play a part in future endings.
- Housemaid promotion: Have you been into the basement? And the hallway? What's next? A new career opportunity.
- Nurse promotion: After working a while and developing the right skills, you'll find a new opportunity in a new career. I'm not going to spoil this.

New paths to the story: 4 new stories were added with different results.
- BF date - Costume party: Is your BF a woman? Try to go to the party dressed as a Witch to have a possibility to interact with her. Is he a guy? Go as Wonder Woman to have a date alone with him.
- Closet with GF: Two new dates were added to the Closet. The rich guy offers a different night to spend with you and your GF. A beautiful redhead can't take her eyes off you, what is she up to?

Work and study balance: I've done a few changes to the jobs hours and payment. Every day you'll have a possibility of spending 8 hours to make money and "study" your profession.
Hours working and studying:
- Web design: work 3h, course 4h, study at home 1h
- Housekeeper: work 4h, clean house 4h (you can also increase it with a few sister's tasks)
- Personal: work 3h, course 4h, study at home 1h
- Makeup: work 4h, study 3h, study at home 1h
- Nurse: work 6h (it's the only job which increases the job's skill while working), study at home 2h.
Money per promotion:
- Web design: 4 / 7 / 12 / 18 $
- Housekeeper: 4 / 8 / 13 / 18 $
- Personal: 4 / 7 / 14 / 18 $
- Makeup: 4 / 8 / 13 / 18 $
- Nurse: 8 / 10 / 14 / 18 $

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Ah. Guessing the 'choose the bf' path isn't in yet, then.

Oddly, I could swear up and down I stumbled on a spot where (she in my case) sported something extra to take the main character to pound town many many version back. Halfway convinced I imagined it at this point.

Regarding bugs, it does seem like the 'dates' all fade away one by one until only the drink night remains, and then eventually even that goes away so the only option on a bf date is 'to go back home'.

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
hi, is this game designed to become a woman? can't I stay a man till the end? or for men later there is no other content and one has to become a woman

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You do not have to become a woman. How far your body transforms is up to the choices that you make.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Yeah still a man that crossdresses cause all the male clothing stores miraculously burn down.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
It feels they are adding dominant route here, not sure how does that look, cause I didn't try : P

Jakalair

Jul 2, 2018
Every time I replay this I end up thinking I will do a new job, but end up going with the house keeper.
Has anyone else played the other jobs and are they as entertaining?
I am not looking for spoilers, I just want to know if I am missing out.

Thanks in advance.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes