4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
from patreon:

Hey guys, new version (0.4.10) is now available fixing most of the DB, sister's task and night. Also, added new images and balance to a few parts of the story. Mobile's prices changed to make it easier to buy the expansive one and make more money with DB tasks. Check the changelog on Discord or in-game to see about the other changes. Next month's content will be about the Pimp. Those who played a specific part of the story already had been in touch with him. I want to make this part fun to play with some new features. Thank you for your support and playing.

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
Can't find the save location, can anyone help please?
it is a HTML game so the save location is in your browser cache somewhere. depending on the browser used it can be in different locations... You can however click save to disk in which case it will be put in your download folder. You can load this save with the load from disk button in the game

magus448

May 22, 2018
Damn no one in the MC's life cares about his wishes. Was thinking the BF was the only one till the wedding. Dressing normally for the occasion is one thing but no input on the wedding itself and the attitude twords him? wtf.

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
Damn no one in the MC's life cares about his wishes. Was thinking the BF was the only one till the wedding. Dressing normally for the occasion is one thing but no input on the wedding itself and the attitude twords him? wtf.
That's because people seem to misunderstand the "dominance" and "submission" in BDSM as totally taking over someone's life to the point where they have no control over any aspect whatsoever. And to be honest, it's downright annoying no matter the quality of the games.

I get it, I do. Making a game where the guy is forced into becoming a submissive woman only during the sex while remaining a dominant/semi-dom male away from the sex/relationship would be complicated. Unfortunately, the answer ends up being the extremes with see with this and Making of a Slut to name two.

It's not even the forced transformation since that can be done properly. It's the annoying fact that people think being a complete Sub/Slave in the bedroom means you're a doormat away from the bedroom and so they write games where the MC has no agency at all and everyone in the entire world instantly controls them and sees nothing wrong with that despite the MC usually starting off as not actually wanting to be dominated. And as someone who has done BDSM, it's f** frustrating.

What's more frustrating is that the games (including this one) are usually really good outside of that. Hell, E-Wardrobe is another where the MC is forced into conversion and isn't a natural sub but is a really fun story. But it would really be nice for a transformation game to have the option of having the new sex MC still have control of their lives without also being forced into being the town bike. I think Student X-Change is the only game that actually allows all of that.

SM-Tyr

May 10, 2017
it is a HTML game so the save location is in your browser cache somewhere. depending on the browser used it can be in different locations... You can however click save to disk in which case it will be put in your download folder. You can load this save with the load from disk button in the game
Ahh thanks its simple now

Reactions: Jackyll48

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
From Patreon:

Hey guys, 0.4.11 is now available, check the changelog for updates (Discord or Game HTML). It continues a few stories. If you dump or get dumped at the wedding, or if you finish the "Dominance Online", you'll be introduced to Murphy, a nice pimp with a few weird clients: The Depraved Politician, The Evil Socialite, The Perverted Businessman, and The Degenerated CEO. Each one with a different ending based on your stats, skills, and choices, a few with rewards, others with punishment. More clients in the future! I hope you enjoy it, and once again, thank you for your support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
I seem to remember being able to have the best friend be transgendered. Is there still any way to do that? My last couple playthroughs, she ain't packing.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
v0.4.10

When restarting the game, purchasing female garments I have noticed times when the cost has been removed but no item added to Closet, I have tried going back in time and retrying with no change. I have waited until later when I got my funds where I could afford it and the same thing happened again.

Have not tried this again with a restart or restart with v0.4.11 -- I have 2 or 3 times, not sure on a number of times, definitely 2, once on a casual outfit, other was a lingerie set.

Unfortunately suffering from mental issues and cannot recall what items they were. Sorry.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
honestly i like this game, but if there's one thing i need to criticize is the fact that i can't just buy the male to female full serum, if my character is above 18, why would i ever need someone else's input, that's terribly stupid, just because the MC is sub, it doesn't mean he can't think or choose how to spend his own money

doom12321

Aug 31, 2017
I love how the whores and wolves got flamed for using other people art when the bitch didnt even have a patreon account and this cunt get about 1k per month while also using a lot of other people work without permission and nobody say a damn thing. What is it with the triggered bitching?

Oct 16, 2017
So, uh. Where and how do I get to the Adult Store to buy dildo's and plugs?
I see that if I choose not to break up with the GF, she'll punish MC by forcing him to wear a plug, which will open the shop.
Is there a way to get the shop after breaking up with the GF?

Edit: So it turns out the store opens somehow when I became a Mistress. That's all fine and dandy now.
Do I have to tell the Best Friend that MC prefers guys, over women or both, for the BF to go from fully Female to being a dick girl?

Last edited:
Reactions: Throwaway56789
Oct 16, 2017
So, uh. It's currently cheaper to pay a Hair Saloon at the Mall to dye your hair than it is to buy the hair dye and diy it at home.
Hair Saloon: $30 - $35
Hair Dye: $55

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
General question:
Do the sissification tag automatically mean you will be forced to have sex with other men?

About the game(Pointless question if the answer to the first question is yes):
Is it possible to avoid the gay content in this game and just be the girlfriends sissy?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes