4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Aug 4, 2019
Is there chastity stuff in this? If so can you avoid it?
Yes there is and no you can't. There is a point where you can get the key back and never have to deal with it again (unless you continue the sub path and fail tasks). I can't remember exactly how long it was, I've been using a save past that point for all the recent updates but I think that point is like 3-6 weeks.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
The early game promptings suggest you should resist feminization with the female best friend.
Does that mean you can't go full sissy w/ her support / fun-time? Can anything "happen" with the sister, or is it just humiliation on the evil path?

Aug 4, 2019
The early game promptings suggest you should resist feminization with the female best friend.
Does that mean you can't go full sissy w/ her support / fun-time? Can anything "happen" with the sister, or is it just humiliation on the evil path?
You have the option to go on several dates with the female friend and go full sissy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If your sister is good, you can go out on nights on the town with her to the same places you went on dates with the friend. I haven't seen anything happen directly with her. But with some of the date options you can sleep with the same guy together in at least one of the options.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
0.4.12 is now available
Hey guys, a new version is available, check the changelog in-game or discord to see what changed. This version should be called "The Closet". It adds the place itself, which will be useful to make money, develop skills and buy some stuff from the Dealer is available in different places. This version also adds images to the GF's closet part of the story and a small change to Dreams at the Clinic. I hope you'll enjoy it and once again, thank you for your support.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Might be a stupid question but I prefer to ask it anyway: The character is forced to transform into a girl or can we dodge it ?

Aug 4, 2019
Might be a stupid question but I prefer to ask it anyway: The character is forced to transform into a girl or can we dodge it ?
You're forced to transform into a sissy. You can avoid fully transforming into a girl by not fully shrinking your penis. I'm not sure on going from Sissy to MtF Trans, I've sometimes avoided it but there are a few ways it will come back up.

Reactions: Kurobatique

ant1505

Nov 29, 2019
question: after a meeting with the doctor, the clinic disappears. how to continue to change the body? or is it a bug?

Lilde3on

Jan 11, 2019
i need one lead about clinic.. i have raise my boobs ''extra big breasts (5) and ask to doctor as i must meet her at gym or some place.. i have tried looking for her.. any luck ?

ant1505

Nov 29, 2019
i need one lead about clinic.. i have raise my boobs ''extra big breasts (5) and ask to doctor as i must meet her at gym or some place.. i have tried looking for her.. any luck ?
working in the clinic perform quests (condition buffers 5)

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Really hope someone could upload the latest version, doubt it'll happen though, considering it's been ages since someone uploaded the patreon version :< </3

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Version 0.4.15 is now available, please, we need a hero
What's the link? I did a search for it but could not find it.

EDIT: Found at though.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes