4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
0.3.2 is now available
Hey guys! 0.3.2 is now available (check the changelog). It adds a lot of features related to the avatar. The Beauty Salon allows you to change your haircut, to change the color and size. Makeup can be customized too, you can pay for it at the Salon or you can study a little and do it yourself at home. You can buy a makeup kit at the Pharmacy. There are other features too, nails, permanent body hair removal, a new job is available with new tasks to do. Also, I've added an option to create a new game with cheating (money, skills, and other stuff) if you want to check only the new features, BUT, this will give a bad ending (in the future we shall have different endings). No new gifs or images, as I said before, I'm studying something new and I think I'll be able to share it soon. Also, the Doctor's story is now available if you want to check his past. Enough talking! The links as usual and once again thanks for your support!

I didn't downloaded it personally(yet) so I dont have a changelog to add but if one of you download it feel free to paste the changelog

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Do
0.3.2 is now available
Hey guys! 0.3.2 is now available (check the changelog). It adds a lot of features related to the avatar. The Beauty Salon allows you to change your haircut, to change the color and size. Makeup can be customized too, you can pay for it at the Salon or you can study a little and do it yourself at home. You can buy a makeup kit at the Pharmacy. There are other features too, nails, permanent body hair removal, a new job is available with new tasks to do. Also, I've added an option to create a new game with cheating (money, skills, and other stuff) if you want to check only the new features, BUT, this will give a bad ending (in the future we shall have different endings). No new gifs or images, as I said before, I'm studying something new and I think I'll be able to share it soon. Also, the Doctor's story is now available if you want to check his past. Enough talking! The links as usual and once again thanks for your support!

I didn't downloaded it personally(yet) so I dont have a changelog to add but if one of you download it feel free to paste the changelog
You know if the master error was fixed?

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017

Unlocked

Hey guys, just passing by to post a new link with the HTML file to replace inside the original one from 0.3.2. It fixes some small bugs (check changelog inside the game). I'll be back this week with some news related to the next update, and with a teaser of what's coming next.

--------------------------

Unlocked

Hey guys, next update is coming next week (probably Wednesday).
- 10 new DB tasks.
- 02 new events related to DB.
- Adapting a few parts of the game to the Master/Mistress instead of GF.

About next month. This is how I plan to work on updates from now on.
- 1st week: No updates: Polls for next month major content update and receiving Tier Gold and Diamond request.
- 2nd week: Major update: Related to the main story (voted the month before).
- 3rd week: Patch with major bugs correction (if needed).
- 4th week: Update with the Gold and Diamond request. Add image/UI/small quests update.

What are the major updates:
- GF story, BF story, Master/Mistress story, Jobs.

What are small quests
- DB task, sister's task, dreams, clinic, chat, patreon stories, and others.

What are the Gold and Diamond quest
- Gold: a new item to be added: need to send image reference, color, the name of the item and suggest a price. Send it my e-mail: jammye.jones@gmail.com using the same e-mail as your Gold account or private message through Patreon.
- Diamond: a new task to be added: send your idea and what kind of task it is: DB, sister's task, dreams, or any related. Send it my e-mail: jammye.jones@gmail.com using the same e-mail as your Diamond account or private message through Patreon.
- You need to send it during the first week of the month, otherwise, it will be added only on the next month. It's not cumulative, if you missed two months in a row, you won't get to request three items next month.

What are image/UI updates?
I hate the idea of using someone's material and right now, this is happening with gifs. I tried to draw each image for each scene, but after a while, I was spending a lot of time drawing and I wasn't happy with the result. Last month I started studying a different possibility and I feel I'm ready to share it with you. Check the discord and see what I'm talking about.

My plans
I've uploaded a file to this post with my plans for this game. It's not complete, I don't have entire thing written and planned on my mind. I know where I want to get, but when I started it, I had a plan which changed according to your ideas and suggestion. This could happen again. Right now, I'm working on TSGE, while I have ideas for two new games. This means I don't want to spend my entire life on one game, I want to create more stories based on the same fantasy I've created for the TSGE. I won't rush it either, as I said before, I want this game done, I want it to be great, then I'll move to another.
This is only possible because you guys support my work and my ideas. You don't deserve anything less than the best. Thank you for you support.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Have been playing 0.3.0 and I'm hopelessly stuck on the "kissing in the park" challenge. No matter who I talk to and how many times, it never succeeds. What's the catch...? Pliz halp...! :(

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017

0.3.3 is now available
Hey guys, 0.3.3 is now available. You can download it at the end of this post. It's a small file which adds mostly new features related to text and gameplay (check changelog). No new images, that's why it's a small file, replace the old one from 0.3.2. March will start the new tiers which means next week we shall have new polls related to new content and the request for new items/tasks. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be traveling until Thursday (next week). Internet range is crappy but I'm bringing my computer to fix any nasty bug (if) and to answer questions here or at the discord. Thanks for your support!

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Why is v. 3.1 at the front page and updated when there's clear links to v3.3 at the back of the thread?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Why is v. 3.1 at the front page and updated when there's clear links to v3.3 at the back of the thread?
Because the uploader posted the latest public release (please note that it's 0.3.1a, public, and not 0.3.1p, patron). The datestamp of the 0.3.1a HTML file in the archive is also newer than the one in the 0.3.3p archive.

There are some issues, for me, with the previously posted 0.3.3p using old game saves. The MC's hair disappears (she looks bald). But that version of the game does have new added features, such as being able to take a makeup job, that are not yet in the 0.3.1 versions.

Since the dev has obviously fixed at least one old bug in the 0.3.x code that still existed as far as 0.3.3p build when he created the 0.3.1a build, I'm going to wait until the release of the new content in the 0.3.3a public release before I continue playing. I don't know what other bugs are in the 0.3.3p version that was posted here.

Reactions: AngreeWookie

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I cannot start this game. There is no "executable_name.exe" inside of TSGE folder. Any help please?

EDIT: Oh man, i feel stupid right now. I fixed my problem. Ty anyway.

baldg23

Jul 16, 2017
So is it only me that has a blank page when i go to Online Mistress? I mean I have already broke up with my GF and the Sister told me to search for an online MIstress/Master but i cant find anything on The Dare Board or anywhere

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes