4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
I'm not seeing this ability to change the sister mode or anything of the sort, just a UI overhaul to the profile and the option to choose which activity you do with her on Fridays instead of it being random. anyone else?
I saw it when I made a new game, the choices were between a supportive sister vs. a "bully" one who humiliates you. (I'm assuming those are the two modes you're talking about) Idk if there's a way to change them once you've started the game.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
I saw it when I made a new game, the choices were between a supportive sister vs. a "bully" one who humiliates you. (I'm assuming those are the two modes you're talking about) Idk if there's a way to change them once you've started the game.
gotcha. the "new system" part of the changelog made it sound like it was dynamic.

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
Regarding new good\bad sister feature.
Am i reading this right and you can start with "bad" one and then slowly win her over? Will she become "good" one, or will she stay "bad" but just more tolerable?

Also: any downside in stealing sister panties? will it bite me in the arse later? in a good way or in a bad way? didn't played this since 0.2.6 i think, so i vaguely remember theft coming up, but in what context?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Also: any downside in stealing sister panties? will it bite me in the arse later? in a good way or in a bad way? didn't played this since 0.2.6 i think, so i vaguely remember theft coming up, but in what context?
Your sister will eventually discover the theft and punish you for it. Don't worry, it's part of the plot and necessary.

saeids

Feb 4, 2019
anybody can help me?
i can't use my old saves on 0.3.4 version.
and there is no option to steal the sister's panties and vibrator!!!!!!
and i can't do any missions of leaderboard. after buying the phone for example i want to do the pissing mission.
i should do it in bathroom. but when i go to the bathroom there is no option to do that!!!!!

help please

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
i can't use my old saves on 0.3.4 version.
If you can't use an old save then your old save is probably from before 0.3.0. Saves from 0.3.0 or newer are compatible.

As for your other problems, did you do a clean install of 0.3.4? That means remove the old HTML and image folder before you copy the contents of the 0.3.4 archive into your game folder.

saeids

Feb 4, 2019
If you can't use an old save then your old save is probably from before 0.3.0. Saves from 0.3.0 or newer are compatible.
my saves are from the 0.3.2 version but i can't use them.

i removed the last version folder and after that i extrated the new version.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
The dev uploaded a bug fix and it's still name 0.34 in his patreon post:

I've uploaded (to this post) a patch fixing two bus: One related to makeup skills reseting and another related to the Good/Evil sister system. Check the changelog for more info. Download it from this post and replace the same file you've downloaded from Mega/Google Drive.

timbooktoo

Feb 26, 2019
There is a task from second mistress "Photos in the garden". If you ask sister/friend for help and send photos to mistress, she asks about joining sister/friend on a few tasks.

Is this ''joining" exists in the game?

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
There is a task from second mistress "Photos in the garden". If you ask sister/friend for help and send photos to mistress, she asks about joining sister/friend on a few tasks.

Is this ''joining" exists in the game?
No, the mistress tasks are still in the works so it may be in future updates.

saeids

Feb 4, 2019
anybody can suggest me a good game about transformation?

i played this game and the making of a slut and secretary and perverted education.
and this game is best of them.
anybody can suggest another game?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
how i can complete the first task in dareboard?
"A stud to fuck me, send dick pic! "
You need to buy a phone at the mall and then take a pic of yourself in your bathroom. More expensive phones take better pics and thus earn you more money.

saeids

Feb 4, 2019
You need to buy a phone at the mall and then take a pic of yourself in your bathroom. More expensive phones take better pics and thus earn you more money.
i know.
but when i sent the pic she said that the dick is to small.
how can i pass the first task?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
but when i sent the pic she said that the dick is to small.
how can i pass the first task?
If you shrank your dick too much before taking this task then I guess you cannot succeed. Oops.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes