4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Nope
I think you need to earn enough points to buy the Instant dick thingie at the dare board store. Just make sure you are dominant before you buy it
Nope went back and played. The instant dick thing doesnt make you grow when you are already at max.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Pretty sure that by the time that you can amass the 15 points needed to buy it you won't be dominant enough for it to work correctly and give you a bigger dick.

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Pretty sure that by the time that you can amass the 15 points needed to buy it you won't be dominant enough for it to work correctly and give you a bigger dick.
I was at +20 domination with no body changes except 1 low dose from GF started with Big Dick. The doctor cant increase it from the original size.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You must have been really pissing off Erika to get a positive Dom score!

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
i know.
but when i sent the pic she said that the dick is to small.
how can i pass the first task?
You can't pass it. It's just part of the humiliation thing. So if you want a point of submission do it. If not ignore it. It doesn't trigger the 3 day cooldown on tasks so it doesn't make any difference.

Reactions: saeids

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
posted

Hey guys! 0.3.5 is now available, check the changelog. I've added at least 40 or more images to the main story, it goes from the intro to the end of the shaving weekend part. All images are unique and created for each scene. I believe most people are going to like it. I can understand those who won't. I'm trying to keep the comic feature while adding some realism too. This update also adds more items requested and voted by you and 5 new "Friday Night" which are available after you start your transformation. There's a small note with a tip about when and how to play it. You have to go through each one to have access to a different "Night out". Also, this part was requested and voted by you. And about the future, all I have to say: 0.3.6 will add more stories about the GF.
I hope you enjoy it and once again, thank you for your support.

RL99

Jun 22, 2018
0.3.5 Change Log
Content
- 20 new avatar items were added to the stores: Lingerie sets, new panties and boots.
- 05 new things to do during Friday with Sister (Go out event). If you want to enjoy everything it has to offer, you should have anal sex with at least one guy before going out.
- 45 new images were added to the main part of the story.

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug which your makeup skills dropped to 1 after a weekend with the GF.
- Fixed the good sister bug when you pick an evil sister.

Reactions: metuta1234

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Can you get to full woman?
That depends on how you define "full woman". You can grow breasts and hips and plumper lips, and shrink your dick down so far that it inverts and becomes a clit. But you do not, at least not in the current version, ever acquire a vagina. So, the most you can get is being a dickless shemale. Without a vagina you're not fully a woman, at least externally. And if you define "full woman" as having working female reproductive organs then I doubt that will ever happen. A vagina can be created with plastic surgery. Working female reproductive organs (ovaries and uterus, etc.) would require a transplant, and even with a surgically-created vagina the new "woman" would likely still not have proper feeling down there without the associated nerve connections and she'd also lack natural lubrication without the necessary glands. This game doesn't have magic, nor highly advanced medical nanobots, so there are limits to what can be done with (miracle) drugs and surgery.

Reactions: newfang56

derlangrisser

Apr 1, 2019
The game is great and i'm very addictive *damn* but i'm stuck on the pissing task... I'm already horny and i go to the bathroom but no pissing option...

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes