4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

bakersbakers

Feb 27, 2020
0.53 Changelog

This version continues the GF story almost reaching its ending. While this path is about to end, it may have more content in the future, giving new possibilities to the story. Next update I'll be finishing the last update related to UI and more images, this time for the Dominance Online while looking for a master/mistress. Once again, thank you for your support.

0.54 Changelog

New:

- 113 new images for Dominance Online while playing as a slave. Images for both Master and Mistress are now available.

- UI for the GF story while picking her date was fixed.

Fixed:

- A bug related to a dare board reward.

- Small issue with the UI related to a passage for Dominance Online.

0.54 download

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Have said this before. Love the game. Less grind. Maybe Erika could be there all nights if you are ready?

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
where exactly in the store you need to buy a phone if there are only clothes and hairstyles and only a couple of views?
You're not the first person to miss it. It's called the "Robot" which is a parody on Android (phones) but I think most people assume it's literally a robot. You can't buy it at the start of the game, though.

Maybe this is a good time to post a small walkthrough/guide I put together while I was playing last month. It's mostly obvious stuff, and is lacking because I didn't explore all the game's content, but should be useful to some people. Let me know if I missed anything important.

Edit 11/11/2021: lokoneko now has a great guide that talks about the different routes here (spoiler warning), which I highly recommend referencing if you want to get the most out of this game. My guide below doesn't have much info on that subject; it's mainly an overview of the game.

Daily Tasks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Character Interactions (minor spoilers):

Timeline / Tips (some major spoilers):

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 130465

Overview:
You will start with a male character living with his sister, during a special night you met an older woman which becomes your girlfriend. You also have a friend (which you can choose the gender) who is the only person that you really trust. As the story goes on, each of those characters will play a part in your transformation.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-29
Release Date: 2020-02-24
Developer: jammye.jones -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: MEGA - - -

EXTRA:
WALKTHROUGH

bakersbakers Thanks for the link.

View attachment 123799 View attachment 123800 View attachment 123801 View attachment 123802 View attachment 123803
Think i got hooked on this sissy games. Thanks for sharing <3

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
0.5.5 have been out at yiff.party for at least a week btw. Hoping someone updates to 0.5.6 soon.

Edit:

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
You're not the first person to miss it. It's called the "Robot" which is a parody on Android (phones) but I think most people assume it's literally a robot. You can't buy it at the start of the game, though.
It doesn't matter. For some reason in 0.5.4 the locations to buy tech and lube have disappeared. I've played the game before and decided to restart, and the only shops available at the mall in the game early on (As in once you're told to buy tech for the dare board and lube for your handjob skill) are the Cloth n Clothes and Dye Another Day Salon.

Interface says: "Dare Board: You need a mobile to do tasks. Buy it at the Mall." but there is nowhere to buy the mobile device.

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
It doesn't matter. For some reason in 0.5.4 the locations to buy tech and lube have disappeared. I've played the game before and decided to restart, and the only shops available at the mall in the game early on (As in once you're told to buy tech for the dare board and lube for your handjob skill) are the Cloth n Clothes and Dye Another Day Salon.

Interface says: "Dare Board: You need a mobile to do tasks. Buy it at the Mall." but there is nowhere to buy the mobile device.
Just tested and had the same issue. After some looking around, from 0.5.0 and onward, the phone is at the pharmacy store which is locked until an event in week 3, or you can choose a perk at the start of the game to get the phone immediatly.

From the changelog of version 0.5.0:
- Stores: The entire mall changed. UI too.
[...]
- Sneeze n Cold: Contact Lens, Nail Polish, Hair Dye, Shaving products, Electronics. NOTE: Mobile is now available at the Pharmacy, if you want early access to the Dare Board, you can choose to start with mobile.

Reactions: CuriousG08
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes