VN Ren'Py The Smoke Room [Build 33] [Echo Project]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
thread looking a little sad but build 12 is out

Hey folks. It's time for a Murdoch update. This one's around 11k words, so it's the biggest update I've ever done. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Content warning for this update: substance abuse.

New sprite art from:
-Stauf, who made Holly, Alfred and Dhalia
-Kardamon, who provided some rather spicy ralph edits
-Shtar, who edited cynthia and illustrated gretchen's sprites (not yet implimented in the patreon build)

Backround art by kardamon and photograph illustrations by otterboxed.
Backgrounds by Kardamon
-George S

full changelog on there itchi page.

acatt

Jun 23, 2020
i would say if you haven't played it yet then ya jump into it each route has had 3ish updates each so theres some decent content.
Thank you! Not played any yet but didn't wanna dip my toes in only to not have much to play through. Is there smut and stuff or not in this update?

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Thank you! Not played any yet but didn't wanna dip my toes in only to not have much to play through. Is there smut and stuff or not in this update?
i haven't played the recent update so i don't know but each route has a little bit of smut in it.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Hey man do you have the smoke room build 13?
PC:

MAC:

Linux:

Hello folks! This George. It's Nik's turn for an update, so it's time to see some familiar faces.

TSR 13.0 Patch Notes

- Nerfed Nikolai's sprite size

Nik's previous size was giving him clear competitive edge over the other characters. This month's changes should put him in line with other route leads, while preserving the Heart of the Sprite.

(Nikolai's sprite was actually never properly sized from the beginning, so a good portion of his clothing couldn't bee seen on the screen)

-Writing by George Squares

-New illustrations and backgrounds by Kardamon

-New character sprites for Cheung by Stauf

-New sprite edits by Shtar

-Chinese Slurs by Stauf

There ya go.

Nov 22, 2020
OMG thanks you so muchhhhhhh
PC:Google Drive

MAC:Google Drive

Linux:Google Drive

Hello folks! This George. It's Nik's turn for an update, so it's time to see some familiar faces.

TSR 13.0 Patch Notes

Nik's previous size was giving him clear competitive edge over the other characters. This month's changes should put him in line with other route leads, while preserving the Heart of the Sprite.

(Nikolai's sprite was actually never properly sized from the beginning, so a good portion of his clothing couldn't bee seen on the screen)

-Chinese Slurs by Stauf

There ya go.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG thanks you so much

Nov 22, 2020

TSR 13.0 Patch Notes

-Chinese Slurs by Stauf

There ya go.

I have come here to bargain. Sorry but build 14 is out and you are the only one keeping this thread alive.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Enjoy Williams update V14

PC:

MAC:

Linux:

Hey Folks! This is George Squares. It's William's time for an update! This one focuses heavily on The Hip and its boarders and employees, along with William's ongoing investigation of the town. I you enjoy reading about Cynthia's friends and much as I enjoyed writing about them.

You'll also get to reunite with a very special friend.

12k written words by George Squares.

-Ethel, Harlan, and a mystery set of sprites provided by Shtarfish.

-New backgrounds by Kardamon.

-New photo illustrations by otterboxed.

-Original music by Moe

-A title card by Redd.

Joseph54

Jun 6, 2020

Hey Folks! This is George Squares. It's William's time for an update! This one focuses heavily on The Hip and its boarders and employees, along with William's ongoing investigation of the town. I you enjoy reading about Cynthia's friends and much as I enjoyed writing about them.

-Original music by Moe

-A title card by Redd.
Thanks you

Reactions: Météore
Nov 22, 2020

-Original music by Moe

-A title card by Redd.
Thanks you

Reactions: Météore
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote