VN Ren'Py The Smoke Room [Build 33] [Echo Project]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jukumaru

Dec 27, 2020
TSR Build 32 (Nik): "And He Whose Soul Is Flat-The Sky"

" Hey folks. George here. We apologize for the delay due to power outages and extreme hurricane weather, but thankfully Kardamon is safe. This update mostly covers the branch in Nik's route where Yao is not trusted, and a merging point for the branch. Please restart your load using the "extras" function rather than using old saves since new flags were added to older scenes, and we want the build to work properly. "

PC:

MAC:

Linux:

Android:

JKKKSandwich

May 31, 2018
TSR Build 32 (Nik): "And He Whose Soul Is Flat-The Sky"

" Hey folks. George here. We apologize for the delay due to power outages and extreme hurricane weather, but thankfully Kardamon is safe. This update mostly covers the branch in Nik's route where Yao is not trusted, and a merging point for the branch. Please restart your load using the "extras" function rather than using old saves since new flags were added to older scenes, and we want the build to work properly. "

PC: Google Drive

MAC: Google Drive

Linux: Google Drive

Android:
Thank you! <3

Reactions: jukumaru

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
New to the game, blazed through Nik's route in a single day. That was fun. Honestly only got interested after seeing how Nik's bicep is bigger than his head, I don't even know what Echo is.

Do the tarot cards have any meanings? Like, are they influenced by your choices? I got Priestess, Devil, and Judgement, all upside.

Wonder if I should go through William's route while waiting for Nik's to update.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

XV_I

Oct 23, 2022
New to the game, blazed through Nik's route in a single day. That was fun. Honestly only got interested after seeing how Nik's bicep is bigger than his head, I don't even know what Echo is.

Do the tarot cards have any meanings? Like, are they influenced by your choices? I got Priestess, Devil, and Judgement, all upside.

Wonder if I should go through William's route while waiting for Nik's to update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Thank you very much for sharing this. I was thinking of asking about the tarot cards, but in my case I don't understand what the names of the characters on the cards mean (I'm referring to characters like Nik, Yao, Ben, etc). I also don't know what the differences between the cards are and how they can influence the game. Could someone explain to me the possible meanings and what the best options are?

XV_I

Oct 23, 2022
Thank you very much for sharing this. I was thinking of asking about the tarot cards, but in my case I don't understand what the names of the characters on the cards mean (I'm referring to characters like Nik, Yao, Ben, etc). I also don't know what the differences between the cards are and how they can influence the game. Could someone explain to me the possible meanings and what the best options are?
The names of the characters are just the name you gave Porter, the Gila in the town hall. I'm not sure of the direct meanings of the tarot cards as I'm not well versed in the subject, however I thiiink that the tower is usually interpreted to mean danger or sudden change, so avoid that one.

XV_I

Oct 23, 2022
Whoa, thanks a lot. Guess it's one way to keep track of the choices you made lol

Can't help but wonder why trying armor matters.
I believe it matters because James is asking Sam if he wants to in order to mess with Nik? I'm not entirely sure if this was the reasoning but that's what I gathered. I suppose declining shows Nik that he is more important than material things.

Reactions: vangstampede

XV_I

Oct 23, 2022
The Smoke Room Build 33: "And When You Sleep You Remind Me Of The Dead."

Hey folks. George here. We're at a point in Nikolai's route where our choices are coming to a head. The next TSR update has been scheduled for April, and it will be more of William's route, which will includie some reorginizations for some of his scenes (similar to some structural shifts done in Cliff's route once certain assets were in place), plus new scenes for alternate choices.

This update includes:

-Writing from @GeorgeSquares

-Editing from @Cafealopex and @not_opossum

-Backgrounds, coding and illustrations from @limekardamom

-CG's from @solosolosolomon

Links:

PC:

Mac:

Linux:

Android:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSmokeRoom-B33
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote