4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
F95Banner.png

Overview:
Explore the galaxy with your all female crew to support you! Having recently inherited a ship from your estranged father, you set out on a journey to discover new worlds with a new family. However your past begins to catch up to you and you begin to find out things about your father than you and even the crew he spent years with, never knew. Each crew member has their own in depth and rich personality and back story. Pick your favourite to form an intimate relationship with, or maybe... multiple. There are many choices to make and not all of them leading to happy outcomes, but it's up to you, the player. In control of your own destiny as you begin to discover, what is the Solarion Project?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-19
Release Date: 2024-01-05
Developer: Naughty Underworld - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Lineup-min.png Catherine - Music Underwear - Base-min.png Lillith - Intro Changing - Base-min.png Red Queen - Fuck - 1-min.png

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Big, assertive Green girl.

It might not be an orc

BUT I'LL TAKE IT
Lillith is actually scheduled for their progression to be released first! That build is due to be released on my patreon on Friday :)

Art heavily resembles Witchking00 style
It is Witchking!

This looks interesting but we need a Android release . I'm down to try it if I can play on there
I've been toying with getting an Android release together, if I make any progress (in the form of a playable build) I'll let you know!

Nergal...

Third time's a charm?
Well each previous experience builds upon the next!

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
This is like watching the birth of a Unicorn and a t-rex
I'll take that as a good thing xD

Its Nergal so prepare for waiting 5+ years of release window with constant delays & bs excuses...
Considering I've not been around for 5 years... But I appreciate your concern and look forward to proving you wrong :)

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Nice to see this get a release.
Been following it when I found out about it. Though the constant delays and the scope of the game is worrying.
But more importantly, will the side characters have endings? Im not asking for a route, just the option to end with the side characters in a harem like in Space Paws.
I dont like one night stands, so hope you have a favorable answer.
Anyways Godspeed.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes