4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
I can understand not liking pregnancy in your game, but can there please be a harem wedding ending to solidify the relationship(s) if a player goes that route?

agawag

May 6, 2017
Are there no more free builds for this game? It used to be we get the free version after a month of the early release, but for the past few updates we have been getting nothing

Reactions: nonceboi69

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
Are there no more free builds for this game? It used to be we get the free version after a month of the early release, but for the past few updates we have been getting nothing
Nergal said he would not make any more public versions, we will have to wait for someone to share the updates

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
A long time ago I heard this game doesn't have a harem ending planned, is that still the case?
Harem ending was a stretch goal back on the old Patreon but considering that they didn't reach it then, and that the subscribestar page hasn't reached 60% of what the old Patreon was, I wouldn't get my hopes up.
I have nothing to back this up but maybe if the game ever finishes and gets released on Steam and sells well they could add it in through DLC.

Reactions: allinon

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Does anyone have images of the game? I'm looking and the preview images and can't figure out what it's the game about or the mechanics it has

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone have images of the game? I'm looking and the preview images and can't figure out what it's the game about or the mechanics it has
AFAIK there's no "gameplay" yet, just a simple VN with little to no branching paths. I Believe the dev has stated he'd like to do a turn based NIKKE. He has talked about adding gameplay for years at this point and IIRC switched to RPGMaker because of it, but I've yet to see any proof of concept or anything similar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Userz
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes