3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Your favorite girl

• Total voters

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
The Soul Needs Freedom. Ep.2.

Changelog:
55 videos, more than 200 pics, more than 20 events.

Links:

Pc:
Gdrive:
Mega:
Workupload:

Mac:
Gdrive:
Mega:
Workupload:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Is the freedom socio-political or ontological? What's the basis of soul here. Are we talking religious notion, or a more abstract notion? I'm pretty sure you could make a pretty good exsistentialist argument to that effect, but you'd probably struggle with a classically religious metaphysics.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Is the freedom socio-political or ontological? What's the basis of soul here. Are we talking religious notion, or a more abstract notion? I'm pretty sure you could make a pretty good exsistentialist argument to that effect, but you'd probably struggle with a classically religious metaphysics.
The name of the game has an inner meaning, a message. It conveys the emotional and physical state of the main character.
My game does not carry any complex semantic load. Just a simple and positive story.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Where is the archive?
Cheat-mod.zip is an archive
You can retrieve the contents of the archive using software such as winzip, winrar, 7zip... etc. or, simply, in Windows, by asking to open the compressed folder by right-clicking on the file in the file explorer. I.e. you put the mouse pointer on the name of the file then you press the right mouse button (without moving the mouse!) then you choose the command "Open" or "Open with" and then "File Explorer" or you double-click on the file (i.e. you click twice quite quickly, let's say in less than a second) on the file.
The instruction manual is a file named "INSTRUCTION!!!!.txt")... etc etc etc

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Where is the archive?
Read post by Dipsode:)
Cheat-mod.zip is an archive
You can retrieve the contents of the archive using software such as winzip, winrar, 7zip... etc. or, simply, in Windows, by asking to open the compressed folder by right-clicking on the file in the file explorer. I.e. you put the mouse pointer on the name of the file then you press the right mouse button (without moving the mouse!) then you choose the command "Open" or "Open with" and then "File Explorer" or you double-click on the file (i.e. you click twice quite quickly, let's say in less than a second) on the file.
The instruction manual is a file named "INSTRUCTION!!!!.txt")... etc etc etc
Thank you!

lolcop101

Nov 20, 2019
Bobs and vagene?

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes