Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Soul Needs Freedom [Ep. 2] [StateOfMind] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 948.10 MB
Original MAC Size: 930.72 MB

Compressed PC Size: 309.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 292.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
This game desperately needs a mute button as the in menu "mute all sounds" doesn't apply to the video segments.

Reactions: krkarr

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
This game desperately needs a mute button as the in menu "mute all sounds" doesn't apply to the video segments.
I agree, but that seems to be a problem with all Renpy games I've come across with actual video footage with audio.

What I would like is a link to Episode 1 if anyone has? Appears to be removed and the signature link just goes back to episode 2

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
I agree, but that seems to be a problem with all Renpy games I've come across with actual video footage with audio.

What I would like is a link to Episode 1 if anyone has? Appears to be removed and the signature link just goes back to episode 2
Ep 2 include ep1:)

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough for all the scenes? It currently feels like whackamole, with no idea what options will trigger the scene path, and which ones would even block the options for those scenes.
E.g: Telling your sister she owed you one is the trigger further along which gives you the option for a scene sequence when you two are alone.
Clicking on the first option from beginning triggered a Molly scene that I didn't see within 2 playthroughs, which comes about when you decide to touch her..... Honestly super confusing to follow.....

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Does anyone have a walkthrough for all the scenes? It currently feels like whackamole, with no idea what options will trigger the scene path, and which ones would even block the options for those scenes.
E.g: Telling your sister she owed you one is the trigger further along which gives you the option for a scene sequence when you two are alone.
Clicking on the first option from beginning triggered a Molly scene that I didn't see within 2 playthroughs, which comes about when you decide to touch her..... Honestly super confusing to follow.....
Walktrhough mod

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Sounds good.
Looking forward to it.
Only issue I have is I prefer if there was a lower-sized version if available.
Also wanted to know if you will be adding any more actresses/characters in the next few chapters, or simply MC being more intimate with current line-up or a bit of both?

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Sounds good.
Looking forward to it.
Only issue I have is I prefer if there was a lower-sized version if available.
Also wanted to know if you will be adding any more actresses/characters in the next few chapters, or simply MC being more intimate with current line-up or a bit of both?
Yeah, i alredy compressed videos in the game:)
Right now i dont want to add new npc, i will add more and more content for all girls:)

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes