• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
Save files of dark route, near the end of ver.
60 - weak MC. 61 - strong MC

Save 30 - if u want to make a choice yourself

put in ...The Spellbook\The Spellbook_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveGames

Last edited:
Reactions: crownclown39

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
hey guys i changed my pc's language to english from tr and deleted tr as suggested. I uninstalled and installed the game again but this time game stucks( as the informations in the start seen) at loading screen with saying are you sure in the background. I re installed the game again but its same.

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
hey guys i changed my pc's language to english from tr and deleted tr as suggested. I uninstalled and installed the game again but this time game stucks( as the informations in the start seen) at loading screen with saying are you sure in the background. I re installed the game again but its same.
make a DL from page 220

Chaitad Chuapaiboon

Apr 5, 2018
Hi. I here because the black screen problem like other people.

1. I already check my computer do not have Turkish language.
2. Download from direct link you give.
3. And yes update from P.220 too.
4. P.217 method
5. Change timezone to US

but still have this problem. Any suggest for me?

Thank you. Your game is awesome.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi. I here because the black screen problem like other people.

1. I already check my computer do not have Turkish language.
2. Download from direct link you give.
3. And yes update from P.220 too.
4. P.217 method
5. Change timezone to US

but still have this problem. Any suggest for me?

Thank you. Your game is awesome.
Please upload your player/output log file. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/NaughtyGames folder.

luxiet

Sep 30, 2020
i downloaded the new update but when i try to install it say: please insert Disk 1....?
There is a right folder where to put?

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
at the end of the second day that full of trying to make game work. I managed and i played the game like 30-60 mins and the one thing that i can say is (i am not a sex game guru btw but this is an obvious thing that shouldn't be done so i am saying it) tha game is like eminem rapgod in 2x speed and it is jumping a 3 extra seconds in every 3 seconds. The thing that i wanna say is story and character development is as fast as speed of light. There is no emotions there is nothing that makes sense. the things just happens immadiately. At the end of the day it is just a fap material like the ones that you can see when you search 3d animation sex in the google.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes