cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
was wondering why game doesn't start and getting here solved it.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
I guess this "you have to connect to the internet" bullshit is some sort of DRM like in Dark Silvers Glamour ? Well ... i rather wait for the offline version or skip this game entirely.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
can't creators do something about the turkish language problem? it made me curious because its a strange situation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I guess this "you have to connect to the internet" bullshit is some sort of DRM like in Dark Silvers Glamour ? Well ... i rather wait for the offline version or skip this game entirely.
drm was added to prevent freeloaders like us to play patron content for free. doubt there'll be offline version anytime soon.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
the gallery isnt working for me... the scenes dont play when i click them
If the image is blurried, then you havent unlocked the scene. If it's not then you can play the scene. I found a bug that if you go back to the main menu, the gallery stop opening, so, just restart the game, load any save and go to the gallery. Soon as possible we are gonna release a fix for this.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
drm was added to prevent freeloaders like us to play patron content for free. doubt there'll be offline version anytime soon.
You can still play the content of the month... oh, and btw, we released earlier this month the content of this month for free...

Edit: Also, we gave the gallery and the new savesystem for everyone at the same time too...

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how do you get the ''revenge'' and ''this is so sexy she became so corrupt'' gallery scenes? no matter what there doesnt seem to be any choices for them

as well as what seems like an aurora fuck scene at the end, but i only get the bj scene

Last edited:

przewodo

May 10, 2017
how do you get the ''revenge'' and ''this is so sexy she became so corrupt'' gallery scenes? no matter what there doesnt seem to be any choices for them

as well as what seems like an aurora fuck scene at the end, but i only get the bj scene
Probably you are playing one of the NTR paths. There is 2 and on love route 5.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes