Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Guys....i have problems with saves.....i try to put my old saves in the folder but when i arrive at the and of the last chapter it say "To be continued" and doesn't continue with the new version....why???
I put the saves in the folder C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\LocalLow\Naughty Games\The Spellbook

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey Guys /...

Does anyone got this crashing problem whenever i used to save some frequent scenes in the game .these windows game always crashes easily soon . Unity player games always crashing for me.

i am using windows 7 SP3 - all other games are working in F95 except this unity player games are crashing .
Does this game has any Re-make or RPGM game .i really like this game but more frequently its crashes :mad: :mad: :mad: .
How to solve this crashing ?!

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Hey Guys /...

Does anyone got this crashing problem whenever i used to save some frequent scenes in the game .these windows game always crashes easily soon . Unity player games always crashing for me.

i am using windows 7 SP3 - all other games are working in F95 except this unity player games are crashing .
Does this game has any Re-make or RPGM game .i really like this game but more frequently its crashes :mad: :mad: :mad: .
How to solve this crashing ?!
This is memory caching problem, try to not load and save more than 2 in one gaming session

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I like the love path of this game, but is a damn shame that the game have so much branches and we cannot see all (unless you have 10 saves), i wish the love path could be "hey, do this, and also you can do too this if you want, or skip content" also every time that i see an update i love to see the first photo of the pool.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Are the animations working yet for mobile versions? Past 5 or 6 updates the animations show black screen. Love this game that mother is a proper naughty milf :)

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Any chance dev & team will make a scene gallery or mainly make a better save system?
I've stopped playing this game for quite some time due to mainly the terrible save system.
Its terrible for multiple save paths.
Last time i said this i thought dev & team were gonna change it.
Maybe i'll have to wait for the game to be complete or something so i can play this game properly with multiple saves.
I really do hope dev does eventually change it so i can enjoy this game properly.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
I have the same problem :/
Reload the last save, and hope that this time you can progress forward.
is the scene with the landlady suppose to turn into a loop and never resolve???...when landlady comes back??
fucking loop
Animation is stuck in a loop.
Exiting the program and reloading the save worked for me for the Kelly scene but during the same run, I had the same looping issue with the mom scene. I also was using the skip button prior, but when I stopped using it and pressed space every time for the dialogue to appear it ended up not looping. Kinda annoying, but can be worked around I suppose.

Reactions: cri

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
full version? :(
Yes, it has same amount of content as uncompressed and it should have nothing to do with any loop bugs because I didn't compress videos in last 2 updates since they are already good compressed so I just did it with images only... I played love and ntr routes with skipping by pressing ctrl button till the end with no errors so if u have loop bug just use ctrl as mentioned above. And make sure that u didn't mixed x64 and x32 updates.

Reactions: 9inchz
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes