cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Oh, now i see i dont check in game folder i cheked in LocalLow folder. Let me check if works.
Edit : Nah, put my save from begining of v0.9 but nothing :(
I see, your save are from the old v9.0. Please start a new game and save as soon as possible. Check if your save is created and if you can load it. Then copy over your old saves (from LocalLow folder) into the new "SaveGames" folder in game_data/StreamingAssets.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Sailor Man
Jun 1, 2017
I see your save are from the old v9.0. Please start a new game and save as soon as possible. Check if your save is created and if you can load it. Then copy over your old saves (from LocalLow folder) into the new "SaveGames" folder in game_data/StreamingAssets.
Thank you il try then this

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Did a full reinstall but now im stuck on Initializing.... as seen here

Any fix ?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
After such a long time the update ban has been lifted and The Spellbook is back on the latest update section and OP updated as well! Congrats to przewodo and Naughty Jim!
View attachment 961433

What does it mean for players?

To receive new updates you either allow the game to auto-update or you download the full game - yes the full 4+ GB - each month.
Will there be compressed versions? i mean is it possible for the compressors to compress and upload if we place a request in the game compression request thread?

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
After such a long time the update ban has been lifted and The Spellbook is back on the latest update section and OP updated as well! Congrats to przewodo and Naughty Jim!
View attachment 961433

What does it mean for players?

To receive new updates you either allow the game to auto-update or you download the full game - yes the full 4+ GB - each month.
That is still the installer with 3GB, isnt it? Or did i read something wrong?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for the info. I guess i will wait for 2-3 updates before playing again coz downloading around 4gb+ every time isnt feasible for me.
Well you can use the auto-update option and then just download ~250 Mb each month. The auto-update won't download anything if you don't explicit allow it.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The x64 torrent on this link
I remember a user you downloaded his version from the torrent client and wasn't able to launch the game. As soon as he used Mega link it worked. Please try the Mega link if it is an option for you.

Reactions: FastBullet

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Well you can use the auto-update option and then just download ~250 Mb each month. The auto-update won't download anything if you don't explicit allow it.
Oh! Nice. This seems the best way to go then. Ok, I will use this one then. Just another silly question, by downloading only 250 Mb do i get to play the new content each month without updating/ downloading anything else?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So... No new content from 0.9.5 (Dark route)? Just some improvements in the game mechanics?
Hahaha... each new game version was released with new game content. The game was "semi-banned" on F95 and OP wasn't updated for a long time.

Possible that you need to move your old saves from LocalLow to the new SaveGames folder in "Game_Data/StreamingAssets", if your saves are from v9.5.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just another silly question, by downloading only 250 Mb do i get to play the new content each month without updating/ downloading anything else?
The new auto-update function was build in a way that it updates the game client too (+ downloading new content each month). So, no longer installing annoying patches and downloading anything.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hahaha... each new game version was released with new game content. The game was "semi-banned" on F95 and OP wasn't updated for a long time.

Possible that you need to move your old saves from LocalLow to the new SaveGames folder in "Game_Data/StreamingAssets", if your saves are from v9.5.
Saves prior from v10 can't be imported on the game.

Reactions: The Sailor Man
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes