cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i'm on love path and game moved on bit on mc's 3some with gf and her friend and i had saved last time at end of update.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
From our download page:

Here are the download links:

Installer Win x64 ( | | )

Installer Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

--------------------------------------

Just download, extract the zip and play the game.

Portable Win x64 ( )

Portable Win x86 ( )

If you wanna apply the patch manually, download this files, extract and override the files inside the game's folder. Do not delete anything there.

Patch Windows x64( )

Patch Windows x86( )

If you download from Mega, you should have free bandwidth. We have a professional account there.

dyho

Jan 31, 2020
From our download page:

Here are the download links:

Installer Win x64 ( | | Mega )

Installer Win x86 ( | | Mega )

Mac ( | | Mega )

Linux ( | | Mega )

Just download, extract the zip and play the game.

Portable Win x64 ( Mega )

Portable Win x86 ( Mega )

If you wanna apply the patch manually, download this files, extract and override the files inside the game's folder. Do not delete anything there.

Patch Windows x64( Mega )

Patch Windows x86( Mega )

If you download from Mega, you should have free bandwidth. We have a professional account there.
do you have the patch of 13.5.0?

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Oh my, I am liking the humiliation route. At first I thought the sharing route was for me. But later in that route, the MC became a cocky asshole, So I went back to a previous save, to change the path into humiliation. Now I am loving it. I love it when other characters put that MC in his place.
Also players like me who like femdom, humiliation, sph etc should try the humiliation route.

Edit: Some suggestions I have is that. I would like if the MC, started to like the humiliation in the future. Not completely, but he should love the pleasure he gets from it, but also he should feel ashamed of how much of an inferior beta he is. Also could make his dick even smaller, for extreme sph.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigbifta21

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
Game's borked, constantly failing to download thumbs last night, complete uninstall and redownload, now game couldn't download the patch and is just a white screen with 14.0.2 at the bottom. I guess this is why 99.9999% of games don't update like this.

Reactions: Crazymic79

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Can someone tell me where the folder where the game is downloaded is located? With this update everything started to download from the beginning and I want to see if the same game is not being cloned in a different folder. (that weighs a lot)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone tell me where the folder where the game is downloaded is located? With this update everything started to download from the beginning and I want to see if the same game is not being cloned in a different folder. (that weighs a lot)
same directory/folder/drive as where it was originally installed.

It doesn't start the download, that's why I ask for that patch
dl full version and install it on same place as older installation is.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Is there a route where you go to the island to meet Nancy and Mr Dick with only Kelly and not Aurora? I have a game with both of them there and a game with just Aurora, but not a game with just Kelly. :unsure:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Is there a route where you go to the island to meet Nancy and Mr Dick with only Kelly and not Aurora? I have a game with both of them there and a game with just Aurora, but not a game with just Kelly. :unsure:
There is no way for just Kelly.
This was the first time I found myself disappointed with this game the scenes were unimaginative or maybe the situation was not enough for me to get into. Most of all the path with Kelly on vacation is kind of a waste of time. However, continuation seems very promising.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes