Ninjaman2470

Feb 3, 2019
Every time I try to download this game the antivirus on my computer throws a fit and deletes the launcher saying that it's not safe.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
These scenes you are missing are all from the latest update that is not yet available for free. If you want to play them asap you will need to be a patron :) If you dont you will need to wait 21 more days till the next update is released.
Would you do a walkthrough? Because I don't totally realize all story forks.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Just replace this file in game directory/The Spellbook_Data/StreamingAssets

I'm not sure it works with love path, cause i still have few scenes missing there, but it unlocked all dark path scenes.
There is no gallery data.dat in that folder to replace ?

Jun 21, 2020
I downloaded the Android version and after downloading the game assets and clicking the start it asks my name than asks landlady whereabouts then the screen goes black.
Dev you looking at this issue?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded the Android version and after downloading the game assets and clicking the start it asks my name than asks landlady whereabouts then the screen goes black.
Dev you looking at this issue?
android version is ages old version and not supported.

Jun 21, 2020

;) Next time, stay on the first page and check everything, instead coming to the last page and type trash ;)

Cheers
I don't see anything trash in my reply.
The 'trash' you are talking about exist on the first page.
Maybe dev should have removed the 'trash' Android thread and I would have not typed 'trash' here.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't see anything trash in my reply.
The 'trash' you are talking about exist on the first page.
Maybe dev should have removed the 'trash' Android thread and I would have not typed 'trash' here.
Devs are not responsible for the first page - F95 mods are. However, it's also mentioned on OP that Android support has been dropped a long time ago.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does this game not have any Patch for Incest dialogues and a gallary unlocker mod ??????????????????
no and no. gallery.dat which shows currently unlocked scenes was posted some time ago.

also this has been answered couple times before.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if there is some way to play the game without install it?
The other game after you unzip it, you can play it directly from the folder. So i was thinking... there is no way to play it in that way to?

Thank you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys can someone tell me if there is some way to play the game without install it?
The installer does nothing aside extracting the game and moving it into the directory you chose.
The other game after you unzip it, you can play it directly from the folder. So i was thinking... there is no way to play it in that way to?
If you don't like the installer use the "Portable version" -> see OP.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes